Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL J. FOX

Hope it's clearly indicated which numbers will be called on every session...

It make sense :

Friday : 1-100

Saturday : 101-200

Sunday : 201-300

Because, I can't miss his autograph because i was making a line for an other guest... LOL

• Like 1

Hope it's clearly indicated which numbers will be called on every session...

It make sense :

Because, I can't miss his autograph because i was making a line for an other guest... LOL

They'll clearly mark it, and you know the times so you'll be fine :)

I haven't got my pass in the post I've only got my tickets as an email attachment

People have been receiving them over the past couple of days, so it should be on it's way. If not then take your attachment to the Diamond desk at the con and they'll sort you out.

I have a pass number below 100, but will be looking to get my photoshoot with MJF signed..

If there are no photoshoots on Friday, I assume I can get my Diamond Pass auto on the Saturday or Sunday ?

• Like 1

Wrong name, does it make sense to you ? (it's not your first CON... :-) )

Not my first con, but it's the first time for Diamond Passes so I can't be sure on everything!

I think it might be more like:

Fri : 1-100

Sat : 1-200 (batch 2 join later)

Sun : 150-300

But I'm really not sure.

• Like 1

I'd imagine it'd probably be different wrong_name as I am in a larger number range than 300. My feeling is, could be wrong, that about 500 would've been sold. It would've been done to make sure that everything was accommodated according to Michael's wishes.

I'd imagine it'd probably be different wrong_name as I am in a larger number range than 300. My feeling is, could be wrong, that about 500 would've been sold. It would've been done to make sure that everything was accommodated according to Michael's wishes.

Really a lot larger than 300 ?

I have but I'm not going to say which number. I'm just wondering whether or not the autographs will be collected, rather than signed, there and then. I doubt there was a send in. Therefore, everyone gets an autograph. I'd much rather have a photo, anyways.

As I say, they would not have sold the diamond passes if they couldn't accommodate those people who bought them, mirroring what Michael had stated he would be able to do for the weekend.

Edited by collectorbob

I had this in a email this afternoon from Showmasters -

Michael J Fox is the only exception to this is, where you will be called in pass number order.

His signing times are:

Friday - 5:30pm to 6pm

Saturday - 11am to 11:30am

Sunday - 11am to 11:30am

Batch 1: You will be called on Friday, those not seen on Friday will then be called first on Saturday, you can go on Sunday if needed.

Batch 2: You will start being called on Saturday after batch 1. Those not seen on Saturday will then be called on Sunday.

If you can ONLY make the show on Friday or Saturday and will not be called on that day please talk to the crew and they will look at getting you through earlier.

My only worry is how many autographs do they expect him to sign in 3 1/2 hr slots he's not a machine, my number is just under 200 and I'm in batch 1 as I bought it the same night they went on sale, will everyone get a autograph is the question, how many Diamond pass's did they sell

It was more about how they will be split rather than the numbers, but fair enough.

I dont have a diamond pass so this does not affect me in anyway but I am shocked about the small signing windows! I would have thought that MJF would have allowed himself copious amounts of time just in case and that Saturday would have alot of extra time as there are bound to be quite a few DP holders just attending on Saturday.

It seems really un necessary pressure....I am not saying anyone is wrong here and I am sure MJF knows how much he can sign but I am really surprised. Would have thought signings would have had a 2-3 hour window per day and then there is no rushing and no pressure!