Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL J. FOX

Anyone got their diamond pass yet, out of interest, or are they yet to be mailed out still?

Yes, mailing is still ongoing.

Trust me on that, once the first arrive there'll be a flurry of "OMG I got it!" posts here. There's really no need to ask that every couple of hours - the last post isn't even six hours old... :lol:

So unbelievable to think I will be meeting MJF! Yes it was a lot of money for the MJF Diamond Pass, but I mean it's my favourite trilogy of all time, and if you would have said to me I would have a chance like this, man it's crazy!

Plus it is worth every single penny to know when I look up at the signed picture in my house, I know ONE MILLION PERCENT that MJF signed it! Fantastic!

A truly unbelievable weekend for the BTTF fans to enjoy, well done showmasters!

BUT I am still having the argument in my head on WHAT to get signed!!! This, no that, no this!!

Edited by Scottymotogp1

So unbelievable to think I will be meeting MJF! Yes it was a lot of money for the MJF Diamond Pass, but I mean it's my favourite trilogy of all time, and if you would have said to me I would have a chance like this, man it's crazy!

Plus it is worth every single penny to know when I look up at the signed picture in my house, I know ONE MILLION PERCENT that MJF signed it! Fantastic!

A truly unbelievable weekend for the BTTF fans to enjoy, well done showmasters!

BUT I am still having the argument in my head on WHAT to get signed!!! This, no that, no this!!

Deciding on what to get signed by MJF is a very important decision.

When I was deciding on what I was going to have signed I found a Hollywood memorabilia company that is selling signed BTTF items, A signed photo of MJF can be bought for a couple of hundred dollars but they also have for sale a guitar that is exactly the same as the one he played at the enchantment under the sea dance and that is up for $7272.99. A few months ago they were selling a flux capacitor signed by MJF and CL. This item is no longer on the website so the presumption is that it sold. The asking price was $14,499.99.

It seems that the autograph itself is very important but it also matters a lot on what the autograph is on.

For once in a lifetime, I think the expense can be justified because it could have been SO much more expensive.... You get a photo, an autograph (autographs generally of MJF aren't cheap and I collect them), a ticket to two talks. I think it's reasonable for what you get, but I understand why some may think it's expensive, but you only live once.

I genuinely can't. I've done loads of weekend overtime so I can afford the convention as it. It's either a MJF autograph or my rent paid. Not convinced my landlord would understand....

The photoshoot will be amazing and at the end of the day, you will have met MJF which is incredible.

I couldn't justify it either, however much I want too, I just can't/won't but I have photoshoot which will be ace! Rents need to be paid and it is great you have been able to get the money to come (well done you with all the overtime!

I understand your jealousy as I have it too....but we will get to see MJF! :) so don't be too disappointed :)

I'm definitely seeing the positive side of things - that photo is being framed displayed proudly!

There is just a small twinge of jealousy against the people who can afford to splurge that kind of dough! :P

• Like 1

Deciding on what to get signed by MJF is a very important decision.

When I was deciding on what I was going to have signed I found a Hollywood memorabilia company that is selling signed BTTF items, A signed photo of MJF can be bought for a couple of hundred dollars but they also have for sale a guitar that is exactly the same as the one he played at the enchantment under the sea dance and that is up for $7272.99. A few months ago they were selling a flux capacitor signed by MJF and CL. This item is no longer on the website so the presumption is that it sold. The asking price was $14,499.99.

It seems that the autograph itself is very important but it also matters a lot on what the autograph is on.

It is a tough decision indeed! Obviously I'm not looking to sell the item I do get signed but I want it to really mean something to me too, I guess I will change my mind again and again!

I already own a small framed poster of BTTF I with the autographs of Bob Gale, Claudia Wells, Jeffrey Weissman and Andrew Probert... so I decided to get posters in the same size for parts II and III and get them signed and framed so I can put them all on the wall in a line :smile:

Part II will be MJF, Lloyd, Thompson and Tolkan

Part III will be Fullilove, Waters, McCain, McClure and Logan

These posters are without the logo and any text, so there is more room for autographs :smile:

forum_autogramm1.jpg

I guess, I have to re-arrange my BTTF "shrine" after the show ;)
Also the 1/6 scale Marty figure and DeLorean from Hot Toys will be added later...

forum_ecke.jpg

Edited by GrandmasterA
  • Like 9

Are both of the photos standard photo shoots? The Diamond Pass only includes a standard shoot (no DeLorean or clock face).

BTW, I just found an email from yesterday in my spam folder(!) about the T-Shirt size for my Diamond Pass included t-shirt!
So everyone, keep an eye on your spam folders!
I am quite sure, I mentioned the size within the order, but Chantelle from Showmasters is asking for it anyways... so she will probably ask everyone who ordered a Diamond Pass.

Dear Andreas

Thank you for ordering the Michael J. Fox Diamond Pass. As part of your Diamond Pass you will receive a T-Shirt, so we now require your preferred size.

Please make a selection from the below list and reply to this email ASAP as we will be ordering the T-Shirts in the next few days.

The sizes will be Small, Medium, Large, X-Large or XX-Large.

Our records indicate that your order number is XXXXXXXX and you have 1 pass/es assigned to that order, please ensure that you give us T-Shirt sizes for the number of passes you have assigned.

If we do not hear from you in the next few days there will be a limited selection of various sizes which will be allocated on a first come first served basis, so we would strongly advise you to reply with your specific size(s) as soon as you can.

many thanks,

Chantelle
The Showmasters Team
Edited by GrandmasterA

I've received the same mail yesterday.

Just would like to know if it's possible to do my two photoshoots with MJF in same time (one included with Diamond and one classic bought before to buy diamond pass).

I already own a small framed poster of BTTF I with the autographs of Bob Gale, Claudia Wells, Jeffrey Weissman and Andrew Probert... so I decided to get posters in the same size for parts II and III and get them signed and framed so I can put them all on the wall in a line :smile:

These posters are without the logo and any text, so there is more room for autographs :smile:

forum_autogramm1.jpg

Also the 1/6 scale Marty figure and DeLorean from Hot Toys will be added later...

forum_ecke.jpg

I am in AWE :drool:

• Moderators

forum_autogramm1.jpg

forum_ecke.jpg

I am in AWE :drool:

As am i, i actually showed my wife and asked for permission to do similar........ she said no

• Like 1

That's just one of the many reasons, I love my wife for ;)

She's not really a fan of the movies (she likes them, but she's not a real fan), but she knows that I am...
Also it's not for granted, she lets me go to London for 5 days (including travelling) and spending 1500 Euros on a weekend like this, while she is taking care of our kid. Guess, I'm a lucky guy ;)

I've received the same mail yesterday.

Just would like to know if it's possible to do my two photoshoots with MJF in same time (one included with Diamond and one classic bought before to buy diamond pass).

If both are the standard photoshoot that comes with the Diamond Pass: yes.

I just watched Back to the Future! Aww man now I'm super excited to meet MJF ^^ Also a couple of days a go I bought a BTTF top for LFCC and it arrived today and it fits great! It's a boyfriend top so it's nice and baggy for LFCC :P EEEE I'm super excited!!!! *Dances around her room listening to BTTF music*

I've had my pass come thru today, any info on how the autographs & photoshoots are going to happen as I need to sort out transport for the days I'm going and I don't fancy carry around my MJF signed item all weekend

I've had my pass come thru today, any info on how the autographs & photoshoots are going to happen as I need to sort out transport for the days I'm going and I don't fancy carry around my MJF signed item all weekend

What do you mean with that? the timing? The timetable won't be up until about a week before the show.

Just leave it in the hotel if you have one booked....