Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL J. FOX

Is it right what I've read somewhere that passes are being sent out pretty iminantly?

That was Robert Englund where TooTall posted passes would go out soon. You will have the Michael J. Fox passes in plenty of time before the event too.

• Moderators

I just noticed that on the Sunday, there is no final batch for the Delorean for Michael J Fox. Is there gonna be more for the Sunday? Also how will I know if they do go up and just in general for if I need to start getting tickets.

No more tickets are being added for the Sunday I'm afraid, one of the mods posted earlier in this thread that batch 4 (I think) would be last , sorry

I just noticed that on the Sunday, there is no final batch for the Delorean for Michael J Fox. Is there gonna be more for the Sunday? Also how will I know if they do go up and just in general for if I need to start getting tickets.

No more tickets are being added for the Sunday I'm afraid, one of the mods posted earlier in this thread that batch 4 (I think) would be last , sorry
Yes, it was stated by SM that batch 4 would be the last batch for Sunday and all tickets that will be available for MJF are on the site now. Diamond is the only option now I'm afraid Edited by Wrong Name

Hey there, are you on Facebook. Look me up lessley nile. Need to ask you about something unrelated but can't message on here! Tried to contact you from an older post but no luck!

😀

CORNER CRYING TIME!

I maybe ... could get money but it will be hard

God damn it

Edited by lesleynile
  • Like 1

£380 for a Delorean Sunday shoot on eBay.... seriously... come on people, SM aren't fools... Do you seriously think you can make money off of their hard work?

Reported them for their greed :firedevil: , join in and lets see if eBay take the hint...

• Like 1

• Moderators

£380 for a Delorean Sunday shoot on eBay.... seriously... come on people, SM aren't fools... Do you seriously think you can make money off of their hard work?

Reported them for their greed :firedevil: , join in and lets see if eBay take the hint...

That is an absolute joke!!!

eBay will never stop people selling tickets. If people are willing to buy them, and eBay continue to make money off it, then there is no reason for them to stop the sales.

• Like 1