Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL J. FOX

I would love to get a canvas of this! If anyone knows the artist then please let me know :)BackToTheFuture001_zpsed5f752a.jpg

Can you not order a canvas of the photo on photobucket? Or would you prefer to have it painted from scratch? Which I do admit would be better.
I tried photobucket and snapfish before and I was disappointed with the results!

A friend on FB just told me that this piece was done by Robert Farkas :)

• Like 1

I would love to get a canvas of this! If anyone knows the artist then please let me know :)BackToTheFuture001_zpsed5f752a.jpg

Can you not order a canvas of the photo on photobucket? Or would you prefer to have it painted from scratch? Which I do admit would be better.
I tried photobucket and snapfish before and I was disappointed with the results!

A friend on FB just told me that this piece was done by Robert Farkas :)

I've found a link to the prints, so tempted to order one!

Ey right do we need the virtual ticket for Michael's autograph or are we literally called in batches from our passes?

It will most likely be called in batches. There's no need for VQ tickets when only Diamond Passes can get an autograph.

Sorry but no chance, I find it insulting to be asked to pay £400+ to get an autograph and you have to pay entry on top of this. It's been said I know but I wanted to express my disappointment. I was so excited to learn of him coming to London but I only want an autograph from this legend, shame on you showmasters.

• Like 1

Sorry but no chance, I find it insulting to be asked to pay £400+ to get an autograph and you have to pay entry on top of this. It's been said I know but I wanted to express my disappointment. I was so excited to learn of him coming to London but I only want an autograph from this legend, shame on you showmasters.

If you had read all of this post you would see the reason for not doing separate autographs. It is just not feasible for him personally. It's not an amount of money I'd pay as I'm just not interested. Noah wyle to me is bigger and more worthy. But that's me. But saying that I don't think it's a large amount of money for what you get within. It unfortunate you aren't interested is anything but the autograph!

• Like 2

If you had read all of this post you would see the reason for not doing separate autographs. It is just not feasible for him personally. It's not an amount of money I'd pay as I'm just not interested. Noah wyle to me is bigger and more worthy. But that's me. But saying that I don't think it's a large amount of money for what you get within. It unfortunate you aren't interested is anything but the autograph!

Well I would take the photo op but as silly as it sounds I hate having pictures taken of me, I understand the reasons behind him not doing open autographs, this is not my grievance, I am annoyed about the price not including entrance. With respect its a lot of money to people who don't earn much and then have to pay again for entry.

Back to the bestest bits of BTTF like some one said which is a much nicer thing about him etc.. I love so many but ones that stick out are the hoverboard moments...

How about other MJF films... any one's favourites especially... Love so many but ones that stick out are 'Secret of My Success' when he finds that he's found half naked in the office... others including The Hard Way... and some more serious ones like Casualties of War... just shows how talented he is...

So anyone elses other favourites....

NB : A quick note on the reason he probably physically can't do so many autos is that he has had parkinsons since 1991... I'm sure if he could he'd do more.

• Like 1

Well I would take the photo op but as silly as it sounds I hate having pictures taken of me, I understand the reasons behind him not doing open autographs, this is not my grievance, I am annoyed about the price not including entrance. With respect its a lot of money to people who don't earn much and then have to pay again for entry.
There are many people who have bought each of the Diamond passes. If the entry fee was included in the Diamond Pass then 1) they would cost more to cover entry fee 2) There would be many people who would be paying for entry multiple times when they only need to do it once. It is expensive, yes, but if Showmasters don't charge this amount then MJF and others like him wouldn't come as it simply costs this much to get them. It's sad that some people who want to meet him can't afford to but it's good for those who can. From Showmasters point of view, it's better that a few people can meet their hero than none at all. Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 2

I'm afraid its probably that price or MJF not doing the convention at all. I know I would rather pay the money and have the chance of meeting him, even though it is a lot. I'm not on huge amounts of money but searched the house and sold some things on Ebay to raise the funds.

Currently the ticket is £445 and entrance for the Saturday is £18. If the ticket included entrance then it would probably be £463, so same difference. Then consider that some people buying these are also buying Christopher Lloyd diamond passes. By your reckoning, these should also include entrance, so now that person has paid twice. Now what if they want Robert Englund too........?

• Like 2

Back to the bestest bits of BTTF like some one said which is a much nicer thing about him etc.. I love so many but ones that stick out are the hoverboard moments...

How about other MJF films... any one's favourites especially... Love so many but ones that stick out are 'Secret of My Success' when he finds that he's found half naked in the office... others including The Hard Way... and some more serious ones like Casualties of War... just shows how talented he is...

NB : A quick note on the reason he probably physically can't do so many autos is that he has had parkinsons since 1991... I'm sure if he could he'd do more.

I saw Secret To My Success on TV recently.

I watched the Homeward Bound films and Stuart Little quite a few times when I was younger, and I've recently picked up a copy of The Frighteners to watch later in the week. :D

• Like 1

It's not often you get asked "do you want to meet Michael J Fox" taking in to account his health and the year... I think showmasters have done well with this guest, not many, if any, companies can offer a photo op and auto from MJF. It's kind of a once in a life time opportunity. So, If you are a fan of him can you put a price on meeting him? And what is it? Well showmasters have set it, entry is standard, you pay an entry fee no mater how many guests you plan on meeting.

• Like 4

I saw Secret To My Success on TV recently.

I watched the Homeward Bound films and Stuart Little quite a few times when I was younger, and I've recently picked up a copy of The Frighteners to watch later in the week. :D

I love The Frightners, enjoy!