Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL J. FOX

Sweet all,set now cant wait roll on more guest announcements lol

Just thinking this myself, just been payed and am ready and waiting for some new guests

Be careful what you wish for mate... I think your bank manager just had a heart attack!!

• Like 3

Will there be anymore MIchael J Fox photoshoot tickets going on sale for those of us who have missed out. :crying: I'm so gutted that they've sold out.

Unfortunately, no. Showmasters have said that what has been released is all there is.

Edited by Wrong Name

Go for the diamond. I thought about it too but then decided it was a once in a lifetime thing and for any big BTTF fan it's going to be so worth it! Do it! ;-)

I agree i did it on CC and will decide how i am going to pay it later, there is no way i am missing out on meeting the Fox!

You are absolutely right! No need to linger on ebay. But I am not sure that SM will solve any problems at all. If you decide to sell your tickets, there is almost nothing one can do. Last year, I was at Rolland Garros. The name was printed on the ticket and I had to show my ID in order to get in. That seemed to me a pretty reasonable way of preventing people from selling their tickets at an unbelievable prices. That being said, it is true I coud not get my hands on one of these tickets but Michael has never been one of my favourite actors as opposed to Sir Roge who I met twice. I'll attend the show and meet some interesting characters that are equally good in my opinion and that I wanted to meet for quite a while. My regret is that SM does not allow the resell of the tickets onto their website for others to buy if the first owner could not make it at the last minute. I remember that during the Olympics in 2012, some system was established and allowed for those who were extremely lucky to get their hands on one of these. Perhaps, SM should think about that to avoid too many disappointed customers because of their complete inflexibility in their system.

• Like 1

The problem with the Ebay listing is this could simply encourage people to think ''There is money to be made here'' when they see listings that are making people about £150 profit. This seems to be the case with the one ending in ten mins.

Its ridiculous but I understand where your coming from not only that what if they print loads of e-tickets and sell them on line even though they only get scanned once will put a lot of people out of pocket on eBay and eBay should step in to be honest

I'm over eBay. SM have a grip on things and it'll be resolved. Now, can we please talk hoverboards and Pepsi-perfects?!

Speaking of hoverboards...just got home from work to my Hoverboard being delivered from the U.S. So excited!!

• Like 3

I'm over eBay. SM have a grip on things and it'll be resolved. Now, can we please talk hoverboards and Pepsi-perfects?!

Speaking of hoverboards...just got home from work to my Hoverboard being delivered from the U.S. So excited!!
Argh so jealous! I've seen some on a U.S. Costume store for about $120 which is so much cheaper than Amazon which is currently selling one for over £700!! Edited by MissShell

Argh so jealous! I've seen some on a U.S. Costume store for about $120 which is so much cheaper than Amazon which is currently selling one for over £700!!

I've just been talking about mine that I got for just over $100 including shipping on another thread http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=88414

Argh so jealous! I've seen some on a U.S. Costume store for about $120 which is so much cheaper than Amazon which is currently selling one for over £700!!

The U.S. costume store Hoverboard looks similar to mine, I got mine on eBay. It's pretty decent. £700 is ridiculous, get one from the U.S. I don't know how I am gonna carry all this stuff round comic con!

I would love to get a canvas of this! If anyone knows the artist then please let me know :)BackToTheFuture001_zpsed5f752a.jpg

Can you not order a canvas of the photo on photobucket? Or would you prefer to have it painted from scratch? Which I do admit would be better.

• Like 1