Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL J. FOX

Unfortunately, this is how it's always going to be. Wether it be concerts, football, conventions or anything. If there's no way to return tickets, people look to the secondary market :/ don't get me wrong, I know it's not just a case of 'returning the tickets' and that's it, I appreciate that it's not that simple. But you've got to understand why people have to turn to places like eBay to get rid of unwanted tickets. Then people realise they've got to cover the costs etc and that's how people end up paying silly money on places like there.

Ta,

Che-Snake :)

• Like 1

Unfortunately, this is how it's always going to be. Wether it be concerts, football, conventions or anything. If there's no way to return tickets, people look to the secondary market :/ don't get me wrong, I know it's not just a case of 'returning the tickets' and that's it, I appreciate that it's not that simple. But you've got to understand why people have to turn to places like eBay to get rid of unwanted tickets. Then people realise they've got to cover the costs etc and that's how people end up paying silly money on places like there.

Ta,

I noticed one of the sellers has the same name as you? I understand people need to sell on their tickets if they can't go etc, But I really do think the Sellers should only be allowed to sell at face value only. If a MJF ticket is £85 then you sell it at that price... Sorry if this is you selling, Wot will happen is the Dealers will snap up all the tickets then resell them at much higher prices... I think SM should really look at reselling of tickets (maybe resell the ticket on your behalf at face value no more)

• Like 2

Yes it is me :) eBay is great for advertising purposes! And I totally agree. I am awaiting to hear back from someone tomorrow, of which will be buy in person deal of 87.50, the price of which I paid. And although many people won't believe me, but I explained this to someone else who was interested, and they offered me £100 and I turned it down, as I'd rather sell it to a fan at the price I paid so someone else gets the experience.

And unfortunately unless they check the name on the ticket and ask for ID for every ticket, dealers will always get away with it :/

Ta,

will the 2nd batch get the tickets in the post as my friend got an email and showed me the event brite on his app with a barcode type thing

Only Diamond passes are sent by post, everything else is an e-ticket (sent by email) unless it was bought in the old shop before Eventbrite was being used (long before MJF was announced).

I wonder if that eBay thing was dealt with. That's why they should probably limit it to one per customer. Shame that the winning bidder won't be able to use it and that others missed out because of some dealer

So on your basis if i want to but tickets for me and my family i wouldnt be allowed?

It is practical, fair or good business to limit it to only one

Gutted i missed out because they all sold out and i dont get paid until tomrrow :crying:

Message me over on my listing fella , I am willing to help out folks on here to find a ticket.

ill get my dad to do it later on, as im at work right now and dont have an ebay account myself. If i can buy it from you for the £97.50 you will make me a very happy girly haha

Okay guys, stop this now.

Tickets can't be sold on or transferred. Anyone buying such tickets is facing the risk to lose the money.

my apologies over all situations - but frankly, if you agree to order for your friends it may be a good idea to ask for the money first.

• Like 4

Tickets can't be sold on or transferred.

my apologies over all situations - but frankly, if you agree to order for your friends it may be a good idea to ask for the money first.

*Cue outpouring of rage...* :whistling:

Frankly speaking: yes.

I've bern killing off sales posts all weekend whenever I had a minute. The feeling that so many people try on when they know we're busy isn't a nice one.

The terms of sales are stated everywhere. It's not that these come as a surprise.

• Like 5

Just to add: I honestly have no idea of SM are considering a resale option for MJF tickets. They know about these posts.

But if you have an issue the way you should proceed is not to just blantantly ignore rules and terms of service. Dropping the store a line instead of going straight to ebay or complaining about said rules here may be a start.

• Like 6

Frankly speaking: yes.

I've bern killing off sales posts all weekend whenever I had a minute. The feeling that so many people try on when they know we're busy isn't a nice one.

The terms of sales are stated everywhere. It's not that these come as a surprise.

I agree. The terms and conditions of sale have been in place for a while now and are easily accessible.

Whilst I understand napalmbaby's frustration at potentially being left out of pocket, why is it SM's problem that your 'mates' haven't stumped up the cash to cover their side of the bargain?

Not that I am looking to start an argument or anything. I would be p!ssed at being let down too, but you agree to the terms when you make the purchase. Everyone is aware of that.

• Like 4