Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL J. FOX

i purchased all my tickets but in my excitement and desire to not lose out again as i did this morning i only added one e ticket validation to my inbox and i booked more then one ticket for a number of things. i actually thought due to the wording i only had to add one to the order.

thanks

You only need one validation per order not per ticket.

i purchased all my tickets but in my excitement and desire to not lose out again as i did this morning i only added one e ticket validation to my inbox and i booked more then one ticket for a number of things. i actually thought due to the wording i only had to add one to the order.

thanks

You only need one validation per order not per ticket.

phew, thanks, the terms and conditions were a bit misleading there. but on a closer look at adding multiple items to my basket i noted there was in fact only a quantity of 1 e ticket validation. relax mode activated. :)

Edited by yuichitaira

I'm looking to purchase an MJFox photo shoot ticket, but it's now only available for the Sunday. I can only attend Friday and Saturday.

As a gold pass holder, can I buy the ticket for Sunday and then use it for Saturday?

Thanks

I'm looking to purchase an MJFox photo shoot ticket, but it's now only available for the Sunday. I can only attend Friday and Saturday.

As a gold pass holder, can I buy the ticket for Sunday and then use it for Saturday?

Thanks

Regardless of if you have a gold pass or not you can't use your tickets on different days

man, i was so hyped when i saw the photo, then i clicked on the info... :-(

fully appreciate his health issues and i have no issue w/ him not signing except for the Diamond pass, but there's no way on earth i can justify that price :-(

• Like 2

For me the mere chance of meeting Michael, however fleeting, is worth far more to me than an autograph. I understand completely that not everyone likes having their picture taken, I'm one of them, but I generally prefer photos to autographs, for me it's more proof that I've met that person and longer lasting.

However if the only way to get him here is to limit autographs then so be it, the man is not well when all said and done so the fact that he's giving up 3 days of his precious time to spend it with his fans is truly remarkable and I am very grateful to him for doing so.

I do agree with Jason if people want the diamond pass that much then they will do what it takes to get it, I was thankful that I could just get the photo and entry as currently he is the only guest I'm going for, but I'm happy to meander around stalls and see who and what else is going on, it'll be nice to do an LFCC in such a relaxed manner for a change!!

• Like 7

I think it's great that comes Michael J. Fox . But why can not I buy autograph tickets individually. I only need the pictures and the autograph . But not the rest of the packet . Would it be possible to get cast members from the film the class of 1984 ( roddy for example MC dowall , timothy van Patten and others. Is it possible to get roger moore ? He donates money to UNICEF . Whats about james bond actors ? ( Lois chiles , Barbara bach , Maud adams ) . Is it possible to pay the photo shoot Tickets with Michael j. Fox at the entrance?

• Like 2

Hey I don't know if this is the right bit to ask this in but I just went to buy a photoshoot ticket with MJF. On the ticket selection I only wanted 1 ticket and just clicked that but after I paid it told me that I just bought 2 tickets? I don't know how I manged to buy more than I wanted. Is there anything I can do? I don't need two tickets and with how busy MJF is going to be and how quickly he is selling out I'm sure someone else could have this extra ticket. I know there is a no refunds thing but I only clicked for the one ticket yet got charged for two. Any help that anyone can give would be great.

Is it likely that there will be the opportunity to get a joint photo shoot with christopher lloyd and MJF in gneral at the clock face or with the delorean, will any of MJF be in costume or any of christopher lloyds.

thanks

• Moderators

Hi,

Someone told me that Michael is only doing the Diamond Pass signings on the Friday, is that correct as i have bought a diamond ticket and wasnt planning on coming Friday, just Saturday and Sunday?

cheers

No, he will be doing signing sessions on all three days.

• Like 1

When they said 'only signing on Friday' they might have been confused as there are no photos being done for Michael on Friday so he'll only be signing. That doesn't mean he won't be signing the rest of the weekend.

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

Hi I've got a photo with Christopher loydd with the car and I have a photo with mj fox any chance I could have both of them with the car? Sorry for being a nuisance

Email the shop, but last time I check MJF with the DeLorean was sold out on Saturday and well on its way to being the same on Sunday so it's unlikely they'll allow you to upgrade.

Hi I've got a photo with Christopher loydd with the car and I have a photo with mj fox any chance I could have both of them with the car? Sorry for being a nuisance

Email the shop, but last time I check MJF with the DeLorean was sold out on Saturday and well on its way to being the same on Sunday so it's unlikely they'll allow you to upgrade.
I've got a delorean PIC with Christopher loydd I was hoping I could possibly get mj fox to join I'll ask thanx ☺

I've got a delorean PIC with Christopher loydd I was hoping I could possibly get mj fox to join I'll ask thanx ☺
Oh you want them both in one shot? If they do any double shots like this they will announce them nearer the show as a seperate shoot. I would think this one would be very popular and expensive but also unlikely due to Michael's health.

• Moderators

Yeh like Wrong Name said unfortunatley it's highly unlikely, as previously posted by showmasters Michael J Fox has already agreed to what he's doing at the event and that is what is already on sale Jason has said there will be nothing additional to this so unfortunatley as much as we'd all like a shot of them both together I think it's unlikely

Oh you want them both in one shot? If they do any double shots like this they will announce them nearer the show as a seperate shoot. I would think this one would be very popular and expensive but also unlikely due to Michael's health.
true thanx mate did u get a diamond ticket?

Yeh like Wrong Name said unfortunatley it's highly unlikely, as previously posted by showmasters Michael J Fox has already agreed to what he's doing at the event and that is what is already on sale Jason has said there will be nothing additional to this so unfortunatley as much as we'd all like a shot of them both together I think it's unlikely

cheers mate ☺