Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL J. FOX

Is there going to be a batch 5 DeLorean shoot for Sunday?

Have a look 2 posts above yours!

It says sold out after batch 5, but there isn't a batch 5 for Sunday yet....

Question still not answered!

It says keep checking back for Sunday. How is that not answered?

If you could accept answers like the above that would be great. I understand "making sure" or "just checking again...", but right now those repeat confirmations do make up about 80 percent of the posts. ;)

To make it 110 percent clear once again: I've been told that once batch 5 sold out that's it, no more will be added. Sunday doesn't have batch 5 added yet. So yes, that translates to there should be a batch 5 added. Stress "should".

• Like 1

Can I just a take a minute to totally fan-girl and squee about the fact that I am going to meet the man who was my First.Ever.Crush?! I was 12 when I went to cinema to see BTTF and from the second he took off those ray bans after being blown across the room by the amp exploding that was it. I was 'in love'! For the next 3 years solid my life was basically consumed by everything and anything to do with MJF, posters on the wall, seeing his films, collecting stuff, even buying some Nike trainers to be more like him (oh dear!) for this reason I didn't even question it when the diamond pass was announced, there was absolutely no way I could miss the chance of meeting him, especially with his health and the fact he's coming all the way over here despite that, he's just an absolutely legend in my eyes and I am so excited that I'm finally going to meet him. I'm not rich, I'm saving for a deposit on a house and I'm also getting married in 6 months time so I will be doing even more overtime at work than I have been already to make this happen. There's really no need for anyone to judge someone because they have bought a diamond pass and someone else can't afford it, at the end of the day it just depends on how much you want to meet the guest. For me, this was a no-brainer, even my fiancé told me not to worry about it and just go for it. Sorry for the long rambling post but I'm just so fed up of people moaning about the price of things and assuming everyone is super-rich to be able to afford to do it. My reasons are simple, my 12 year old self would never forgive me and my 42 year old self would regret it forever if I passed up the opportunity (IMO) of a lifetime to meet MJF.

Edited by walkerbait
  • Like 15

Can I just a take a minute to totally fan-girl and squee about the fact that I am going to meet the man who was my First.Ever.Crush?! I was 12 when I went to cinema to see BTTF and from the second he took off those ray bans after being blown across the room by the amp exploding that was it. I was 'in love'! For the next 3 years solid my life was basically consumed by everything and anything to do with MJF, posters on the wall, seeing his films, collecting stuff, even buying some Nike trainers to be more like him (oh dear!) for this reason I didn't even question it when the diamond pass was announced, there was absolutely no way I could miss the chance of meeting him, especially with his health and the fact he's coming all the way over here despite that, he's just an absolutely legend in my eyes and I am so excited that I'm finally going to meet him. I'm not rich, I'm saving for a deposit on a house and I'm also getting married in 6 months time so I will be doing even more overtime at work than I have been already to make this happen. There's really no need for anyone to judge someone because they have bought a diamond pass and someone else can't afford it, at the end of the day it just depends on how much you want to meet the guest. For me, this was a no-brainer, even my fiancé told me not to worry about it and just go for it. Sorry for the long rambling post but I'm just so fed up of people moaning about the price of things and assuming everyone is super-rich to be able to afford to do it. My reasons are simple, my 12 year old self would never forgive me and my 42 year old self would regret it forever if I passed up the opportunity (IMO) of a lifetime to meet MJF.

Well said!!!

• Like 1

I did not write that post. Why is someone using my account and how?

Hi all,

Sooooo excited about this! Mjf is a total legend.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this but 2 of my friends have dropped out on me and I now have 2 spare diamond passes......anyway interested? I don't want any profit of course, just money back. I've asked around and no other friends want them....

I hope I don't get in trouble for this and hopefully someone can help me out.

Many thanks

Erm... Mr Fusion seems to have posted with your ID going from the IP. I will get this checked out. We had this problem a couple of weeks ago due to a firewall test that backfired, but that shouldn't happen anymore.

Mr Fusion, when you read this can you do me a favor? Log out of your account and log in again please.

Any Idea when Batch 5 Sunday shoots would be added? Anytime today or not until later this week? I know QS said they have no timeframe but someone may know.

*points to shiny user title of admin*

As pointed out in another post already, most of the office crew is at the Radisson right now for an Autographica event. It could happen today if anyone has a minute, but it is unlikely. No one can give you a more exact idea, sorry.

Erm... Mr Fusion seems to have posted with your ID going from the IP. I will get this checked out. We had this problem a couple of weeks ago due to a firewall test that backfired, but that shouldn't happen anymore.

Mr Fusion, when you read this can you do me a favor? Log out of your account and log in again please.

Done

Don't know why that happened. I just joined and somethings already gone wrong!!! Sorry!! :crying:

Don't know why that happened. I just joined and somethings already gone wrong!!! Sorry!! :crying:

Done

Thank you so much. I don't know what happened, but it's a technical error on the side of the forum software. You've done nothing wrong.

It was a big worry to me. Hope my account hasn't been compromised and hope my eventbrite account couldn't be gotten into

• Like 1

Done

Thank you so much. I don't know what happened, but it's a technical error on the side of the forum software. You've done nothing wrong.

It was a big worry to me. Hope my account hasn't been compromised and hope my eventbrite account couldn't be gotten into

Forum and Eventbrite are not linked, so if anything happens on the forum it won't affect Eventbrite.

The error last time was that the users were seeing the "ghost image" of another ID. They couldn't actually get into the accounts though. It was just like a blanket over the real ID so to speak. I really don't know what happened this time as Mr Fusion is a new ID, but it seems to be something similar.

Does anyone know if you will get the nice diamond pass through the post or is it just the printed ticket you take yourself ?

Again - this is even stated in the FAQ topic: Diamond Passes are still being physically mailed out.

<3 so much love for this post! I was the same, posters on my wall, and I bought my black/white converse because he wears some, I call them my Marty shoes haha. I bought the diamond pass w/o even reading what you get cos I knew I needed it haha. No hesitation. And no guys, I'm far from rich :P

• Like 6

Done

Mr fusion dont worry like queen sindel quoted above its a fault with this forum. It happened the other week to a aload of us. I clicked on the forum as i have it in a quick bar to get in quickly and i was logged into someone elses account and many of my friends on here said the same. none of your accounts have been compromised and the fault on here wont effect your event brite account. its ok.

i purchased all my tickets but in my excitement and desire to not lose out again as i did this morning i only added one e ticket validation to my inbox and i booked more then one ticket for a number of things. i actually thought due to the wording i only had to add one to the order.

has anyone else had this problem? can one of the admins here please tell me if i can have this problem fixed and that my tickets will simply not be valid for what was a genuine mistake, that seems a little harsh to treat a customer this way. surely there must be a way i can pay the difference for my tickets. i don;t recall having to do with the diamond pass i brought a few months ago.

nervously awaiting a response, i have my tickets and im very excited and i dont want to be what is sure to be an incredible two days spoiled by this oversight.

thanks