Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL J. FOX

Sorry if I have already missed this answer but do we need to print the tickets or can we just show them on our phones?

We have a shiny FAQ topic about e-tickets pinned in general chat. Questions like that are all answered there. That question is a very FAQ. ;)

Fantastic, Superb announcement, :dance: been wanting to meet Michael but never thought it would ever happen. Dream come true.

Happy with photoshoot purchased. Got on this a bit late so just so glad to get it done. Well done Showmasters !

Amazing announcement and so so pleased.

I've just purchased a Diamond pass and the additional photo shoot with the Dolorean.

I've also got gold pass. Just wondering will queue jumping (batch jumping) be applicable on MJF or just wait my turn. Happy either way.

I've tried to put my credit card away, but it just doesn't want to stay in my wallet.

As someone who's never done a photoshoot at a SM event before (can't stand being infront of a camera) will this experience be worth 95 of my hard earned pounds?

Awesome, grrrrrreat Scott, this is heavy!!! I hesitated for a while with the diamond ticket, but luckily I'm more into pictures, rather than signatures.... I would have love a signature, but as I would only be interested in a signature and a photoshoot, the signature would pretty much cost me 300£.... Bit too much, (this is even a bigger deal for guys who already bought the Christopher Lloyd diamond ticket as it included pretty much the same stuff)

With that said I'm thrilled with either The MJ Fox or Christopher Lloyd photoshoot I purchased, awesome opportunities at a pretty good price if you ask me, thank you SM for getting a lot of us getting an awesome opportunity without having to rob a bank to purchase a diamond ticket... This keeps my options open in case of another diamond guest announcement ... Hope you'll provide the same type of choices in tickets ... Even if I know it will vary with each guest...

Now bring on the next guest who will not be the one everyone is expecting .... The Rock

will there be any photo shoots with

Christopher Lloyd and Michael J Fox

Probably NOT. Michael isnt as Healthy as he use to be. That is partly why there are no autographs for sale. the diamond tickets, the 2 talks and the limited number of photo shoots that are already up will most likely be all there is. But you never know.

• Showmasters Admin

Hi Showmasters, amazing announcement. Photoshoot booked but now regretting not getting the Diamond Pass. Potentially any way of upgrading in the next few days ?

hi there you can upgrade as long as they are available , which the way its looking will not be that long , i think you will have 4 to 7 days tops before these sell out so have a little think and if you do contact the show and they will help you ok

jason

I've just had a horrible thought, is the £2.50 charge for each ticket or each order?!

Each order. I bought three tickets the other day and just had the one validation charge. Much like the delivery fee before was for the whole order, not each individual item.

• Like 1

And Arnold Schwarzenegger was £700 in Leeds just for the photo.

Wouldn't have paid more than 100 for it and even that would be too rich ;)

Even if I were as famous as him I still wouldn't have charged that much for photoauto , I would tried to have decent prices so that even normal folks could afford it. But money talks , that's the way it is.

A truly fantastic announcement (for those who can afford it!!) As an autograph collector I am still smarting from this. Having the once in a lifetime chance to meet a guest of Michael's caliber and then to be told it will cost me £445 is quite frankly unacceptable to me. Why is it that there are SO many photo shoot options and only the one autograph package? I can appreciate that Michael would find signing umpteen hundreds of photos etc almost impossible so why isn't there a more affordable option for us autograph collectors? My fiancee has been able to secure a photo shoot at the cost of £85 which is great. Unfortunately I have been priced out of what would have been a great experience which would have stayed with me for years to come :no:

Now don't get me wrong, I am not knocking SM and I consider myself to be one of the shows biggest and long serving supporters. All I am asking is that you give the autograph collector a fair chance of meeting future guests of Michael J Fox's stature by offering a more affordable package. A limited number of pre-order autograph tickets would be good as per Jeri Ryan a few years ago which seemed to work very well :thumbup:

• Like 2

A truly fantastic announcement (for those who can afford it!!) As an autograph collector I am still smarting from this. Having the once in a lifetime chance to meet a guest of Michael's caliber and then to be told it will cost me £445 is quite frankly unacceptable to me. Why is it that there are SO many photo shoot options and only the one autograph package? I can appreciate that Michael would find signing umpteen hundreds of photos etc almost impossible so why isn't there a more affordable option for us autograph collectors? My fiancee has been able to secure a photo shoot at the cost of £85 which is great. Unfortunately I have been priced out of what would have been a great experience which would have stayed with me for years to come :no:

Now don't get me wrong, I am not knocking SM and I consider myself to be one of the shows biggest and long serving supporters. All I am asking is that you give the autograph collector a fair chance of meeting future guests of Michael J Fox's stature by offering a more affordable package. A limited number of pre-order autograph tickets would be good as per Jeri Ryan a few years ago which seemed to work very well :thumbup:

Are you forgetting the limitations of the man himself? He has Parkinson's, which means his ability to sign autographs will be limited, hence why only a few have been agreed, and only for those on the diamond pass. Photoshoots will be easier dor him to manage.

Whilst I appreciate that a lot of auto hunters will be disappointed to miss out, I think he should be lauded for the fact that he is doing this at all.

• Like 8

Exactly what PenthePirate wrote.

Michael suffers from Parkinson's. I've seen my own grandmother suffer for years from that. Signing is causing a lot of difficulties, and I imagine this is why a limited amount of signatures are being spread out over a few days. If it was an open signing Michael would no doubt attract Stan Lee size crowds, and a Parkinson patient simply can't cope with that many signatures.

I'm sure other Diamond Guests will have other options which will please an autograph hunter more. But under the given circumstances I agree, Michael needs to be lauded for doing this at all.

• Like 4