Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL J. FOX

Ok first serious question, in my haste to purchase the diamond pass it appears the only ones for sale at the moment are for Friday 17th and I've just bought it, this is fine as I can make the Friday but I'm a little confused by the e-ticket I also had to purchase for £2.50 - does this give me entry on the Friday or do I actually need to buy an entry ticket at £12 on top of this? Would really appreciate someone clarifying for me (I've been a fan of MJF since I was 12 years old - so basically 30 years lol and my excitement overtook properly seeing what I was doing, my bad!)

Thanks in advance :-)

Diamon Pass does not cover entry. Diamond Pass activities are all over the weekend.

Does this mean I can use my diamond pass on the Saturday then as that was the day I originally planned to go and have already got an entry ticket for? (Sorry for being dim I've never done the diamond pass thing before)

Ok first serious question, in my haste to purchase the diamond pass it appears the only ones for sale at the moment are for Friday 17th and I've just bought it, this is fine as I can make the Friday but I'm a little confused by the e-ticket I also had to purchase for £2.50 - does this give me entry on the Friday or do I actually need to buy an entry ticket at £12 on top of this? Would really appreciate someone clarifying for me (I've been a fan of MJF since I was 12 years old - so basically 30 years lol and my excitement overtook properly seeing what I was doing, my bad!)

Diamon Pass does not cover entry. Diamond Pass activities are all over the weekend.

Does this mean I can use my diamond pass on the Saturday then as that was the day I originally planned to go and have already got an entry ticket for? (Sorry for being dim I've never done the diamond pass thing before)

My understanding is that the Diamond Pass is for all three days, as long as you have entry tickets for all 3 (or a Gold pass).

- G

• Like 1

The Diamond pass can be used for all 3 days. If you click "more" below the item, it will explain to you that you can get your auto, shoot and talk on any of the 3 days of the show :D

Thank you - I think in my haste I did see something but then panicked that I'd done it wrong! That's great as I already have a ticket for the Saturday so hopefully will be able to do it all then - I might get a Friday ticket anyway to maybe spread it over a bit :-)

• Like 1

• Moderators

Does anyone know if the DeLorean photo-op will guarantee you a decent shot of the guest & car?

or will it be like the A-team ones a few years back, where people complained that you only saw like half an inch of van in some of the pictures?!

If you go onto the showmasters photo library and look at the chris Lloyd and delorean photos you will get an idea

• Like 2

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere before. I've ordered the Diamond Pass with the 1 auto but are you able to buy other autos separately? If you are able to buy extra autos does that mean you can only use them with the Diamond Pass included one or on seperately days over the con?

• Like 1

• Moderators

To all panicking about forgetting/missing the validation fee: Your order WILL NOT BE CANCELLED. You will receive an email in the next week or so to pay the validation and everything will be fine!

I want a diamond pass but can only go Friday will I get the pic and the auto?

From the listing of the photosessions: no to that. Autograph possibly.

It does state in the breakdown for the diamond pass, that this includes photo sessions on the Friday. is this correct for the diamond pass or is it wrong on the website?

It's not a guest for us, but we know a lot of people are very excited and we def. appreciate The Fox for making the long trip over in his condition!

Great guest announcement, SM (but totally who we expected) :D

• Like 1

To all panicking about forgetting/missing the validation fee: Your order WILL NOT BE CANCELLED. You will receive an email in the next week or so to pay the validation and everything will be fine!

I think this part is freaking people out

"YOU MUST CLICK THIS BUTTON ON THE LEFT! By ticking this box you agree that you have clicked the E-Ticket Validation button on the left and added it to your basket at a charge of £2.50. All tickets must be purchased with an E-Ticket Validation. Orders without an E-Ticket Validation will not be valid at the show and can be cancelled without notice or refunds. Please make sure you have added E-Ticket Validation to your order before continuing. <-- YOU MUST CLICK THIS BUTTON ON THE LEFT!"

Very annoyed!!! Just rushed and bought my diamond pass as you said you were ONLY selling diamond passes for this guest! Now I find out I could have just bought a photoshoot! Can I get a refund on the diamond pass and just buy a photoshoot? You lied!

No they didn't.

yes they did look again

Does anyone know if the DeLorean photo-op will guarantee you a decent shot of the guest & car?

or will it be like the A-team ones a few years back, where people complained that you only saw like half an inch of van in some of the pictures?!

There is never a guarantee with SM.

My understanding is that the Diamond Pass is for all three days, as long as you have entry tickets for all 3 (or a Gold pass).

- G

I currently only have an entry ticket for the Saturday, do I need to also purchase Friday and Sunday then even if that's not when I plan to go?

• Moderators

When I get to the venue, do I need to go somewhere to collect an actual pass or is the paper ticket all you need to access everything? Not had a diamond pass before so not sure how it works

Diamond passes are still, I believe, being posted out, so you should receive a badge in the mail.