Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL J. FOX

• Moderators

Bought a diamond pass and dolorean photo but noticed I didn't pay the £2.50 on email validation. REEEAAALLLYYYY hope they don't cancel my order, I was too excited and missed it :crying:

You will receive an email in the next ~week or so to pay the validation. Don't worry your order will not be cancelled.

• Like 2

I've just had a horrible thought, is the £2.50 charge for each ticket or each order?!

Oh come on. You've spent all that money. WHat's £2.50? That's nothing.

I've bought two tickets but only one validation, pipe down. Edited by MissShell
  • Like 3

I've just had a horrible thought, is the £2.50 charge for each ticket or each order?!

Oh come on. You've spent all that money. WHat's £2.50? That's nothing.

I've bought two tickets but only one validation, pipe down.

One is enough for you.

Ok first serious question, in my haste to purchase the diamond pass it appears the only ones for sale at the moment are for Friday 17th and I've just bought it, this is fine as I can make the Friday but I'm a little confused by the e-ticket I also had to purchase for £2.50 - does this give me entry on the Friday or do I actually need to buy an entry ticket at £12 on top of this? Would really appreciate someone clarifying for me (I've been a fan of MJF since I was 12 years old - so basically 30 years lol and my excitement overtook properly seeing what I was doing, my bad!)

Thanks in advance :-)

Bought a diamond pass and dolorean photo but noticed I didn't pay the £2.50 on email validation. REEEAAALLLYYYY hope they don't cancel my order, I was too excited and missed it :crying:

You will receive an email in the next ~week or so to pay the validation. Don't worry your order will not be cancelled.

Phew, thanks so much for the reassurance! :clap:

I need to start selling things to afford this, but if that's what I need to do, so be it.

Epic announcement. Might sound daft, but he means a lot to me personally - his interviews as he was starting to talk about Parkinsons came at the same time my grandfather was diagnosed, and helped me understand my Grandfather's condition a lot more than I would have otherwise.

I'm genuinely welling up at the prospect of being able to say Thank You in person.

• Like 4

Ok first serious question, in my haste to purchase the diamond pass it appears the only ones for sale at the moment are for Friday 17th and I've just bought it, this is fine as I can make the Friday but I'm a little confused by the e-ticket I also had to purchase for £2.50 - does this give me entry on the Friday or do I actually need to buy an entry ticket at £12 on top of this? Would really appreciate someone clarifying for me (I've been a fan of MJF since I was 12 years old - so basically 30 years lol and my excitement overtook properly seeing what I was doing, my bad!)

Diamon Pass does not cover entry. Diamond Pass activities are all over the weekend.

• Moderators

The diamond pass is valid for activities across the entire weekend - talks and photoshoots in particular are only available on the Saturday and Sunday. You will also need to purchase entry for whichever days you will be there.

• Like 1

Darn, a truly epic guest, I'll admit, but I'm not such a great fan I can justify this expense to myself, as there are so many more epic people I can meet with that budget....so back to hoping there is still room in the line up for my tastes...To all the BTTF fans out there: Enjoy and grab your chance!