Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL J. FOX

Very annoyed!!! Just rushed and bought my diamond pass as you said you were ONLY selling diamond passes for this guest! Now I find out I could have just bought a photoshoot! Can I get a refund on the diamond pass and just buy a photoshoot? You lied!

They had announced that there would be separate photos available.

• Like 4

Very annoyed!!! Just rushed and bought my diamond pass as you said you were ONLY selling diamond passes for this guest! Now I find out I could have just bought a photoshoot! Can I get a refund on the diamond pass and just buy a photoshoot? You lied!

No they didn't.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Actually they always said that a limited number of photoshoot and talk tickets would go on sale outside of the diamond pass... Which is exactly what has happened.

Edited by etmuse
  • Like 2

They said there would be a limited number of photoshoots too - it's right there in the first post of the warning announcement.

Now to just keep an eye out for a (fingers crossed) warning announcement closer to the show that there will be a very limited number of autograph tickets going on sale too. (pretty please....)

Edited by Zahariel
  • Like 1

It was always said that Photoshoots and talk tickets would be available, but only diamond pass holders would get an autograph. No-one lied, you seem to have misread the first post

• Like 1

I have an entry ticket for the Friday only. Is this enough if I buy the diamond pass, It says there are limited photoshoots for the Friday. I know the talks on the Saturday. but just want to make sure that I don't need a gold pass as well as the diamond pass and that it is valid for the photos on the Friday

Edited by Mfahey79

Could someone remind me about seating allocation in paid talks, please? Is it done in rows according to ticket number? Or does the ticket just get you in but you have to queue early to get a good seat? Thanks very much!

lol now you're getting talk tickets and one autographed picture aswell. That's you getting your moneys worth now.