Latest Guest Announcement - NOAH WYLE

Just tried to book for Saturday and its saying sold out - will there be another batch?

Another batch is now available

We've uploaded a BATCH 2 for Friday, Saturday and Sunday :)

Will the be a batch 3 for the delorean shoot for Christopher Lloyd ???

How do you pronounce his surname? Is it 'WHY-le' or 'Will'?

I just want to get it right when I meet him :)

It's pronounced 'why-lee' according to a friend of mine. I double checked his IMDB page and it says the same :)
Cheers. Might be easier just saying "Hello Noah!" Lol

I just can't call guests by their first name as they don't know me. I tend to call all men guests 'Sir' and ladies 'Miss/Mrs ---"

Edited by andyfilm_1
  • Like 1

It's pronounced 'why-lee' according to a friend of mine. I double checked his IMDB page and it says the same :)

I just can't call guests by their first name as they don't know me. I tend to call all men guests 'Sir' and ladies 'Miss/Mrs ---"

I generally do the same, the worst anyone could think is that you're overly polite but that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Ditto - although I may have been watching them for a large portion of my life, we've never been introduced so its just polite in my mind to say 'Mr Wyle'. They usually come straight back with 'please call me Noah' so then we're all good...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thats so funny, I have been searching for it on tv and couldn't find it at all, so gave up and yesterday ordered the box set and now I see that its been on!! Haha. Im beyond excited too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello! Just wondering if there is going to be another photoshoot batch released for Sunday for Noah Wyle? I've been checking back regularly and haven't seen an update.

There should be, yes. The batch isn't marked as final.

Thank you! That's what I had assumed but wanted to check with those in the know :-) I'll keep checking back.

Is it just my PC or has Noah Wyle completely disappeared from the Eventbrite booking page? I'm hoping this is a temporary thing whilst they upload the next batch for Sunday!

Have a look on the pinned posts of this LFCC forum. He's cancelled. Edited by Wrong Name