Latest Guest Announcement - NOAH WYLE

For me personally this is one of the best announcements in recent years, I always just assumed I'd never meet Noah. He is awesome in everything, but I'll always have a special place in my heart for Carter. Awesome announcement SM!!! <3

• Like 1

I bought a photo shoot earlier for Noah but it doesnt show up in my eventbright tickets like my Neve and Michael do. Its definetly done and its been deducted from my bank balance????

I bought Noah and Neve on my mobile and Michael on the computer

Edited by lesleynile

I bought a photo shoot earlier for Noah but it doesnt show up in my eventbright tickets like my Neve and Michael do. Its definetly done and its been deducted from my bank balance????

That's probably the reason, two different systems.

As long as you got the e-mail you are fine.

Why do you do this to me? Now my sister will want to tag along. :lol:

I hadn't realised you were coming over? How did I miss this? We'll have to meet up and say hi at some point!

I don't think I definitely mentioned it before. I'm at Sherlocked as well.

Now we've had the big announcement I need to look at the piggy bank and check if Sherlocked is do-able as will only be coming down for Una and possibly Rupert.

That's probably the reason, two different systems.

As long as you got the e-mail you are fine.

Thank you for the reply. All is good 😃

A day later and I'm still freaking out about this. Actual dream guest announcement right here. :YAHOO:

Im more impressed with Noah than I am with Michael, I still cannot understand how her costs so little! I'll be tempted to get another photo shoot haha

A day later and I'm still freaking out about this. Actual dream guest announcement right here. :YAHOO:

Im more impressed with Noah than I am with Michael, I still cannot understand how her costs so little! I'll be tempted to get another photo shoot haha

Same here. I'll be buying another shoot for the Friday in addition to my Saturday one because of reasons also might get a couple of autographs just because he's hella cheap (honestly I expected him to be around the same price as RDA) :lol:

Edited by Touchstone