Main Hall Seating

Too Tall

Rant! There is already a qeue for BCs talk. We.ve been informed that.s only called by ticket type now! That means I will end up in the far back, because I just joined the queue! No matter that I.ve got gold #26.

I am fed up. That's completely disappointing!

Also can I just say there is NO communication between any crew members. I have been told to queue in three seperate areas before being told the correct place. Also told they are not calling in ticket number but by package type and I'm right at the very back.

I went to queue for a talk this afternoon in S7 but was just told to go in the main hall as they were no longer emptying afterwards. You can guess what happened next :(

This info came from a red tshirt crew member too, so was rather miffed at that.

Whilst I understand that it was a little hectic today, and hats off to all the helpful crew, I'm glad my OH didn't join me for any of the talks as there would have been no way for him to sit with me as I was Gold and he had a weekend pass. I asked if I could queue with him (not vice versa because he wouldn't be allowed priority) and was told I couldn't do that either. Same with going inside first thing this morning, lots of groups split up

Edited by MissShell

The Cumberbatch queue was a bit mental. People started queueing an hour early while we were queueing to get in for the preceding special effects talk.

When I returned later on there were so many people there that it wasn't clear where to stand. The stewards tried to get people to form up into one queue which caused some people to start running from one side of the room to the other to try to queue jump. :BRUISED:

They really should have allowed gold to stay in like platinum and VIP right from the start, it really made no sense to queue, go in, come out and walk all the way around again, queue again and walk in again if you were going to all the talks like we were. There was no way they were going to manage it in the 15 minutes assigned changeover time. The crew kept telling us to hurry up and keep up with the rest of the queue - not easy if you have mobility issues made worse by the constant walking and walking.

BC's was at least 20 minutes late starting and I believe that was in part due to trying to get everyone in (as Danny Hargreaves didn't actually do the full hour so it wasn't that he ran over either) This then meant that Andrew was late starting even though they then starting letting the gold stay in, and we had to leave half way through to make our photo shoot with BC in time, instead of just missing the last few minutes as planned.

We were misdirected first thing in the morning (told by a yellow shirt to just follow the curtained wall until we came to the entrance.... of course this was where you came out!)

Other than this, everything else seemed to work very well. The photo and autograph queues move efficiently.

Whilst everyone did the best they could on a difficult day, I too am a bit peeved with the non emptying. Whilst I totally understand why that happened at no point did I find that out. I had to skip the Moffat/Gattiss and Andrew's talk, and leave the others very early to get to other shoots and to get other things done,so at no pint did I know they weren't emptying the halls. Yes when we were led in from S7 I did note there were people still there but was too tired to realise that was probably what happened. I wasted time queuing unnecessarily.

• Like 1

The non-emptying only started after Benedict's talk.The announcememt was made pretty much straight away after he was off stage.

Sorry if this caused any confusion.

If you have mobility issues please let crew know. They're trying to help, but if no one mentions an issue they can't.

• Like 2