Power Ranger Costume Photoshoots?

Okay so I know this has been mentioned in the threads of the Rangers attending but I thought I'd start this thread in the hope that we'll soon be able to get confirmation from SM.

So anyway I think I speak for many people in the Power Ranger community when I ask if in-costume shoots will be available for the Rangers attending? I know many of us have held off buying shoots already in case costumed shoots are announced.

JDF often does costumed shoots and Jason Faunt has said he'll be wearing his costume for the first time at LFCC, so it's making us wonder if costumed shoots will be available.

IF costume shoots are made available, will they be sold/priced differently to the shoots on sale or will the shoot tickets on sale currently be accepted for costume shoots?

I'm a long time attendee of SM/ME cons and this LFCC is shaping up to be one of the greatest of all time. Thanks for the hard work and I hope you can make us PR fans extra happy soon. Keep up the good work Jason & Co.

• Like 2

IF costume shoots go on sale I expect them to be priced differently. The other shoots in the past have always been. There may be the possibility to upgrade your normal shoot tickets then, but that wouldh ave to be done on the day.

This is what many of us suspected. Fingers crossed Jason will be able to let us know if costume shoots happen soon.

• Moderators

what time will Jason David Franks photoshoot be on friday, ive bought my ticket and im flying down from scotland i dont wanna miss it

Timing will depend on if i go straight to hotel or venue

Photoshoot times are not published until around a week to ten days before the event

what time will Jason David Franks photoshoot be on friday, ive bought my ticket and im flying down from scotland i dont wanna miss it

Timing will depend on if i go straight to hotel or venue

Photoshoot times are only usually announced about a week or so before the event. Edited by Wrong Name

• Moderators

Could do with knowing soon if Jason David Frank is doing a costumed shoot as his batch 1 have already sold out and I'd be gutted if he got fully sold out because of hanging on for a costume shoot :/

No way I hadn't seen that batch one had gone!! Hope we'll get some confirmation soon

Could do with knowing soon if Jason David Frank is doing a costumed shoot as his batch 1 have already sold out and I'd be gutted if he got fully sold out because of hanging on for a costume shoot :/

No way I hadn't seen that batch one had gone!! Hope we'll get some confirmation soon

Yeah I've only just seen :/ gonna he so gutted if I miss out completely :/

• Like 1

• Moderators

Yeah I've only just seen :/ gonna he so gutted if I miss out completely :/

Yeh me too, I think a few of us were holding off for costume shoots as he does these regularly at events in the states, fingers crossed for news on this soon

• Moderators

We have just found out that JDF will NOT be doing a costume Shoot at LFCC. It will just be a regular photo shoot

Steve and Jason Faunt will be having costume shoots and these will be on sale at the end of the week.

Thanks for the update