pre orders?

Avengers7

• Moderators

Hello, just to clear a few things up. I spoke to the office last night and we've not offered pre orders for these shows in the past. It is something that I will look into after the Sherlocked event.

But to throw a few questions out to you if I did offer pre orders for these other shows, If we did offer pre orders would there be much interest? The main worry would be if we did offer pre orders then that may stop people attending.

So please speak up if you don't/can't go to this type of show but would like to order in the future.

J

• Showmasters Admin

We have the absentee packs for Chevron 8.2 in that shop but that would get you an autograph from each guest, rather than one in specific. If that's something you're interested in please follow this link:

http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store3_Shop1990.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Store3.Shop1990/Categories/%22CHEVRON%208.2%22

Hello, just to clear a few things up. I spoke to the office last night and we've not offered pre orders for these shows in the past. It is something that I will look into after the Sherlocked event.

But to throw a few questions out to you if I did offer pre orders for these other shows, If we did offer pre orders would there be much interest? The main worry would be if we did offer pre orders then that may stop people attending.

So please speak up if you don't/can't go to this type of show but would like to order in the future.

J

Don't want to sound argumentative but I ordered a pre order autograph from Chevron two years ago and have also ordered from some of the Twilight events and Hub events so they have been done in the past.