warning everyone Very BIG guest announcement on Thursday the 16th

Just a quick question....if the tickets run out very quickly for this guest...will the option of a pre-order autograph be available? Thanks.

As the first pass says "Diamond Pass only" I imagine no. Kind of the same as with Benedict Cumberbatch at Sherlocked.

I am clueless as heck as to who it is, but in a way I hope it's someone I don't want to meet? Because no doubt if it's someone I adore, I can't buy a shoot until Monday :(

(It would be awesome if it was someone from The Avengers, but that would be wishful thinking, I feel!)

any idea rougly what time this is being announced?

7pm. Can't wait myself. Am kind of hoping it's not someone I want or someone I've met at a premier as I want to buy a gold pass on Wednesday (if they are still available). If not, just normal tickets.

If people can't afford the super mega guest, I will be doing free selfies all weekend.

How much are your tickets David and will you have a selfie stick :dance:

Is that like a talking stick? You can't only have a selfie if you're holding the stick.

I don't think for many people it matters if it is a dream guest or not. People will have no warning or time to save up any money.

When this announcement is made you either have the money or you don't. If you don't have at least a few hundred £ spare to spend then it wont matter who it is. It's that simple. That's why many people simply wont talk about it because they know they can't go. The people that are talking about it are mostly likely the ones that have plenty of money sitting in the bank doing nothing, money that would just be lying there anyway so they have it to spend. It's very cut and dry but that's how it needs to be. Tonight wont be a case of who wants to go and who doesn't. It's a case of only those with lots of spare money will be going and those who don't have it wont be buying them.

• Like 3

Think I'll talk another stab in the dark guess with Ben Affleck. Hope it is so I won't be too bothered about missing him. Don't get me wrong part of me hopes it's somebody I really want where as the other part hopes it's not so I don't spend all my money on it.

I don't think for many people it matters if it is a dream guest or not. People will have no warning or time to save up any money.

When this announcement is made you either have the money or you don't. If you don't have at least a few hundred £ spare to spend then it wont matter who it is. It's that simple. That's why many people simply wont talk about it because they know they can't go. The people that are talking about it are mostly likely the ones that have plenty of money sitting in the bank doing nothing, money that would just be lying there anyway so they have it to spend. It's very cut and dry but that's how it needs to be. Tonight wont be a case of who wants to go and who doesn't. It's a case of only those with lots of spare money will be going and those who don't have it wont be buying them.

That's not strictly true, I've seen a lot of people comment they wouldn't be able to afford this guest, but are excited to guess who it might be.

I for one don't have 'spare' cash, but if it's someone I really want to meet I may be able to get a pass, by dipping into savings. May. Of course, we don't know price range at the moment.

Whoever it is they might end up selling no tickets, as the majority of comments on here are saying that it'll be our of there price range (myself included)lol

How many people post regularly on this board...50? 100? 150? How many people attend LFCC....tens of thousands! It will sell out, there are PLENTY of people that can and will spend the money for a big name guest, they just don't post here..

Also people who don't have money complain, but people who have money don't usually brag about it :D