warning everyone Very BIG guest announcement on Thursday the 16th

Someone from Big Bang Theory is my guess

Could be Jim Parsons, don't know if he's signed at an even before though? :)

I doubt he'd be the one Jason would label as one of the rarest and greatest guests ever.

Edited by SammyRomie

Well A-list star opens up to alot of things. Ranging from all of the recent Marvel films cast to past A-list stars as there is nothing saying they are current or not.

I'm just thinking of the connection to the films that have strong connections to this years event and from what I gather its 35th anniversary of Empire Strikes Back which makes me think Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill or George Lucas.

Then theres Back to the Future which you would think Michael J Fox

However a really out there guess connecting to the film links with this years con would be Johnny Depp and his connection to Nightmare on Elm Street

they said it would be a rare first time signer which would dismiss all of the above except johnny depp

• Like 1

Can't believe this post is already 11 pages at over 230 posts, imagine what the actual announcement will be like!!

Was about to say this. 12 pages in just over 20 hours. Imagine how many pages this will have by Thursday. Just need to hope the guest doesn't leave too many people disappointed!

• Like 1

• Moderators

Big fan of the show would love to meet him! Don't know if he would be classed as A List celebrity though.
I do kind of agree but they are the highest paid actors in TV these days. That's TV A list. I don't think it's them though as none of them are exactly household names.

Whether or not he meets the conditions of the post, he's on Broadway from May until August, so I'd say just a little bit unavailable...

Big fan of the show would love to meet him! Don't know if he would be classed as A List celebrity though.
I do kind of agree but they are the highest paid actors in TV these days. That's TV A list. I don't think it's them though as none of them are exactly household names.

Whether or not he meets the conditions of the post, he's on Broadway from May until August, so I'd say just a little bit unavailable...
😞 Edited by Tony1975

If its RDJ, he's one of only two people I can think of which would cause me to lose my s*** and pay out a few hundred quid for...so please dont be him this time :P

Robert Downey Jnr would be beyond awesome. I'd destroy my savings for that!

you know you could just try for him at the next Avengers prem for FREE?! :coolthumb:

surfy sah xx

And if you can't attend a london premier due to living in other parts of the country and/or due to working? Id love to be able to spend a whole day waiting on just the off chance, but I personally couldn't..

• Like 2

Sorry to ruin everyone's fun but I have to come clean..... It's me, Sunday only all day I play a stormtrooper in The Force Awakens. Shhhhh don't tell anyone

I'll get my credit card ready when tickets go on sale lol
Definitely. I charge a pretty penny ;) first TFA guest Edited by Gmorris2504
  • Like 1

Sorry to ruin everyone's fun but I have to come clean..... It's me, Sunday only all day I play a stormtrooper in The Force Awakens. Shhhhh don't tell anyone

Definitely. I charge a pretty penny ;) first TFA guest

There's no way I could afford your prices!

Definitely. I charge a pretty penny ;) first TFA guest

There's no way I could afford your prices!
I'll put it this way. I'm cheaper than Christopher Lloyd but not as cheap as Ian McDiarmid ;)
  • Like 2

VERY EXCITED ABOUT THIS! I'm hoping for RDJ, McKellen or Ford!

Quick question though as I've never bought a Diamond pass before. When me and the gf get a guest's autograph we normally have a photo taken with them with both myself and the gf in the shot together. With a diamond pass, is that allowed or would me and the gf have to pay for a pass each?

I really hope that's not the case as there is no way I could afford two passes, especially as all I'd want is for my gf to be a part of a photo that i'd have already paid for.

Anyone know what the rules are regarding this?

VERY EXCITED ABOUT THIS! I'm hoping for RDJ, McKellen or Ford!

Quick question though as I've never bought a Diamond pass before. When me and the gf get a guest's autograph we normally have a photo taken with them with both myself and the gf in the shot together. With a diamond pass, is that allowed or would me and the gf have to pay for a pass each?

I really hope that's not the case as there is no way I could afford two passes, especially as all I'd want is for my gf to be a part of a photo that i'd have already paid for.

Anyone know what the rules are regarding this?

With the way this is being hyped so far and what has been said about the guests finite time - s/he'll most certainly have their own private area and like the ones we've seen before with the serpentine queues, only people with tickets will get in. I doubt table shots will be allowed either as they're including a professional photo too. This seems to be a long time coming and I would hope SM want to keep it running smoothly and very professionally so as to enable the word to spread that they can handle the A-list guests and get more for the future.

Course this is all speculation on my behalf as it's not Thursday yet...

Edited by Zahariel
  • Like 1