warning everyone Very BIG guest announcement on Thursday the 16th

In my view Stan Lee is bigger

No Johnny Depp then *sigh* I actually could have afforded £445 for him (if I used up my life savings) oh well

You can always take me to dinner and buy me some photoshoots.

so... it was exactly who EVERYONE thought it was going to be.....

glad im not a BttF fan...

now what the hell do we talk about?

They were probably just trying to put people off the scent. And now the weather.

They let us spend a week speculating who it could be, because they said it wouldn't be who we would expect it to be.......Did they really need to wait a week to make this announcement?

• Like 6

Pleased for all the people that are happy with the announcement, but even as a BTTF fan it's not for me for £445. There are a few people that I would have spent that much on but meeting MJF isn't worth that much to me.

Edited by para50
  • Like 3

No Johnny Depp then *sigh* I actually could have afforded £445 for him (if I used up my life savings) oh well

If you look like Johnny Depp I just might :smile:

• Like 1

That's a bit shallow is it not? Looks aren't everything.

• Like 1

The only reason I'm a bit disappointed is because the announcement post was misleading. I'm not a BTTF fan so MJF isn't big for me (which is fine, honestly, I don't mind and wouldn't have been able to afford the guest regardless) but a whole week of people speculating and being told it's 'not who we think' when in fact it's the very person everyone guesses each time something is announced... well, it's all just a bit anticlimactic is all. Great for BTTF fans, absolutely. And for SM. Just feels a bit overdone. But hey, that's advertising done right...

Edited by Faerie Tanith
  • Like 2

That's a bit shallow is it not? Looks aren't everything.

Um I was JOKING?! :rolleyes: Im actually not that shallow thank you and even though Johnny Depp is drop dead gorgeous I actually like him as a person too he seems really friendly and kind to fans plus he's an awesome actor and has been in some of my favourite films. So please don't judge me by a JOKE I make that means you're just as bad. *Reminder to self never try to be funny on the internets*

• Like 3

Its been years in the planning and its a world first signing

Although he's a great guest to have, seriously Jason you gotta stop the false advertising. First WORLD signing?

I don't think you have to mislead people to get them interested so why do it?

• Like 2