warning everyone Very BIG guest announcement on Thursday the 16th

So far so good the store is working for me

Mine logs me out when I go into LFCC, when I click Log In it takes me to the home page and shows as logged in, then I go back into LFCC and I'm logged out etc and round and round.

I cannot handle this.

So far so good the store is working for me

Mine logs me out when I go into LFCC, when I click Log In it takes me to the home page and shows as logged in, then I go back into LFCC and I'm logged out etc and round and round.

I cannot handle this.

Sign in, go to the LFCC page, add something to your basket. Same happened for me but adding to basket showed all my details which gives me confidence it will be ok.

• Like 1

I just tried selecting a ticket in the store and going to the next stage (I didn't buy it). Even though the main LFCC page said I wasn't logged in, it recognised that I was on the next page show hopefully it'll be ok.

Yup, I did the same - it's all good! :D

Ok guys, just wanna say this has been an honour taking part in this thread this week. Lots of fun and guessing to be had. I hope you're all happy with the announcement (well maybe not all so that I might get a ticket if I want it!). Good luck and I'll see you on the other side!

• Like 6

Ok guys, just wanna say this has been an honour taking part in this thread this week. Lots of fun and guessing to be had. I hope you're all happy with the announcement (well maybe not all so that I might get a ticket if I want it!). Good luck and I'll see you on the other side!

Bet it's a power ranger