warning everyone Very BIG guest announcement on Thursday the 16th

Whoever it is they might end up selling no tickets, as the majority of comments on here are saying that it'll be our of there price range (myself included)lol

i think a lot of it is personal preference.

i could probably save up XXX amount given enough time, however i'd much rather spend the same money on some of the smaller guests. how many £20 per autograph guests could i get for the same money (obviously i'd have to be interested in those guests though)

if its a dream guest for people then people will buy it. fair play to them for wanting to complete one of their dreams :)

• Like 1

I can't wait to find out who it is.

All I know is, it isn't Johnny Depp. :(

I hope it's someone of the HP main cast. That would be great. :)

BTW I hate the fact I'll be at home 45 mins after the announcement. Hope I don't miss out.

Harrison Ford would be one of my 'fantasy' guests but I honestly can't see him doing it - he doesnt like talk shows so can you imagine him in Olympia on Saturday? My other 'Fantasy' guests are Michael Caine and George Clooney and I can't see if being them either. Ewan McGregor would be awesome too

• Like 1

Apologies if this has been mooted before but I'm beginning to sway towards Chris Hemsworth. Im probably taking the Thursday reveal day a bit too literally but isn't Thursday actually from the Norse word Thorsday?

I'm just guessing. At least we're less than 9 hours away from finding out

• Like 1

im trying to think of what big names could be added to multi-signed items. i get the feeling its going to be star wars or lord of the rings related. i cant think of anyone who would be consider THAT big from GoT, TWD or other tv shows so im assuming it'll be a movie related person

as ive already said, whoever it is will be out of my price range, but will be interesting to see peoples reactions to the announcement :D

I'm agreeing with you

Ian Holm is name that's calling out to me. In regards to multi-signed items, his name could be added to both LOTR and Alien francises and he has been asked for quite a lot plus I googled and couldn't find anything about any previous cons/signings.

• Like 1

Whoever it is they might end up selling no tickets, as the majority of comments on here are saying that it'll be our of there price range (myself included)lol

i think a lot of it is personal preference.

i could probably save up XXX amount given enough time, however i'd much rather spend the same money on some of the smaller guests. how many £20 per autograph guests could i get for the same money (obviously i'd have to be interested in those guests though)

if its a dream guest for people then people will buy it. fair play to them for wanting to complete one of their dreams :)

But literally if its Johnny Depp (that would be a dream for me and my sister) I won't buy it because I can't afford it. Thats it. Im priced out of diamond passes no matter if its a dream guest or not if I can't afford it I can't afford it no matter how much I like them. Sadly you need money in this World to achieve a lot of dreams (like I want to travel too but thats unlikely I'll ever get to many places) haha Im sad now

How many people post regularly on this board...50? 100? 150? How many people attend LFCC....tens of thousands! It will sell out, there are PLENTY of people that can and will spend the money for a big name guest, they just don't post here..

Edited by Mark_the_Wookiee

I just really hope it's Wes Craven! he's behind Nightmare on Elm Street AND Scream! Plus I think he would be a first time signer at an event? I know he's done a book signing or two but a proper event like this and in the UK too... I hope he's in the running for this new suggestion!

They've said it is someone who doesn't sign through the post - Wes Craven does, so I don't think it'll be him.

Oh, I didn't see that in Jason's post on the first page? did he add that later on in another post?

I had a brainwave it could be Joss Whedon - he'd certainly fit in with the "multi-item" clue - but it looks as though he did a signing at another event.

He's done at least one signing over here already.