warning everyone Very BIG guest announcement on Thursday the 16th

Hey there, I'm guessing it might be Al Pacino because he's in the UK doing the 'audience with' nights.

Kevin Costner would be great or Harrison Ford.

For me personally the ultimate actor to meet is Gene Wilder. I'm pretty sure that is very wishful thinking.

I was thinking, we had Mike Tyson the other year. What if this big announcement isn't an actor. How about Mohamed Ali?

:clap: I think this is one of the best guesses so far - it fits in so many ways.....However, I think he's done signings.......

The guy is seriously ill and can't walk or talk,and needs 24 hour care, you really think he'd be doing a convention

• Like 1

I was thinking, we had Mike Tyson the other year. What if this big announcement isn't an actor. How about Mohamed Ali?

:clap: I think this is one of the best guesses so far - it fits in so many ways.....However, I think he's done signings.......

The guy is seriously ill and can't walk or talk,and needs 24 hour care, you really think he'd be doing a convention

Harrison Ford was involved in a plane crash recently and is still rehabilitating - that hasn't stopped half a hundred people from guessing he'll be announced lol

I still think, based on what Jason said in the original post, that it was a really good guess. Other than the 'you'd be able to get a multi-signed item completed' bit, Ali fits the criteria (plus, he has the connection to Parkinsons, which this con is raising money for). It won't be Ali, due to his health issues, but at least he fits the profile, unlike several of the names that have been thrown out over the last 44 pages :smile:

• Like 2

Same thing with Macnee or Curry.......

I'm thinking that because its an A-lister then they will be doing this signing to promote a movie. Again my thinking with RDJ would be that The Avengers sequel would have been out for months by that time. so my 3 guesses are these

Hugh Jackman- to promote Pan out july 24th

Tom Cruise- to promote Mission Impossible 5 out july 31st

Michael Douglas- Ant-man out july 17th.

If i had to pick 1 id go with Tom Cruise as he is well known for being great with his fans so would probably do it.

Edited by cropsy2008

im trying to think of what big names could be added to multi-signed items. i get the feeling its going to be star wars or lord of the rings related. i cant think of anyone who would be consider THAT big from GoT, TWD or other tv shows so im assuming it'll be a movie related person

as ive already said, whoever it is will be out of my price range, but will be interesting to see peoples reactions to the announcement :D