warning everyone Very BIG guest announcement on Thursday the 16th

That's a tiny bit harsh Robert. This thread is really too long now to read from the first to last post.

I agree. This is a huge post that would take ages to read from start to finish.

Some people are saying it's annoying when guests are suggested who don't fit or have been mentioned a few times since someone has already said they've done signings. These people say it's a waste of their time having to read the same guest's name over and over again.

However, I say just either ignore them or be considerate of the fact that some people don't have time to sit and scroll through hundreds of posts. Also, some people aren't familiar with the signing histories of every celebrity.

In actual fact, reading 'Harrison Ford?' takes a lot less time than reading the responses of people saying how annoying it is, that it's a waste of their time and that everyone should read through the hundreds of posts before posting themselves. The blunt, inconsiderate responses are an even greater waste of time, and they are just adding to the problem.

I don't mean to start anything, I just think people could/should be more considerate towards others.

I understand what you're saying. But if you, for whatever reason, haven't read a thread and come up with a suggestion then I think you should be prepared for someone to tell you that this has been suggested and debunked already. I do agree that there have been some rude and unnecessary responses, but if you're not putting the effort into reading everything you should expect a response.

What you're saying is it's fine to annoy the people who have read this thread but not those who've just joined and ignored what's come before. There needs to be a balance, that's why a simple "they have been suggested, and have signed somewhere before" is all that is needed.

Let's play nice people!

• Like 2

maybe george R R martin? would definitely be one for GoT fans. is getting on a bit. would be a perfect guest for things signed by multiple cast and crew.

not someone you'd expect....

to be honest im enjoying this thread more than i'll enjoy the actual announcement!

• Like 4

• Moderators

People are free to guess whoever they want. It really doesn't matter if it's been said before. It's not going to kill people to read the same guess again.

None of it is worth arguing over so please let's just keep things civil on here. It's just a guest announcement.

• Like 9

That's a tiny bit harsh Robert. This thread is really too long now to read from the first to last post.

Even if I did read the names I have a terrible memory and would forget if certain guests had been mentioned. Though Im pretty sure Viggo Mortensen is not a valid guess right?!

• Like 1

I can't be bothered to read through again so these might have been mentioned before:

Ryan Reynolds

Chris Hemsworth

Tom Hiddleston

Old school:

Warren Beatty

Faye Dunaway

I'm just throwing names around now :smile:

1 day, 6 hours and counting ........Please be Ford, Eastwood or Neeson :rolleyes:

I haven't read all the posts but here's my wish list:

Harrison Ford, Samuel L Jackson, George Lucas, James Earl Jones,

Jackie Chan, Dwayne Johnson, Christopher Lee, Eddie Murphy

Jamie Lee Curtis, Linda Carter, Bill Murray, Dan Ackroyd.

:yoda:

I agree. This is a huge post that would take ages to read from start to finish.

Some people are saying it's annoying when guests are suggested who don't fit or have been mentioned a few times since someone has already said they've done signings. These people say it's a waste of their time having to read the same guest's name over and over again.

However, I say just either ignore them or be considerate of the fact that some people don't have time to sit and scroll through hundreds of posts. Also, some people aren't familiar with the signing histories of every celebrity.

In actual fact, reading 'Harrison Ford?' takes a lot less time than reading the responses of people saying how annoying it is, that it's a waste of their time and that everyone should read through the hundreds of posts before posting themselves. The blunt, inconsiderate responses are an even greater waste of time, and they are just adding to the problem.

I don't mean to start anything, I just think people could/should be more considerate towards others.

Interesting how my remark seems to be the rudest thing ever said, while saying something like: "I don't feel like reading what everyone else says" is not.

If you aren't interested in what other people say, why should we be interested in what you say? That seems inconsiderate to me.

But, from the responses here, I must be wrong. So I deeply apologise to anyone who feels offended in some way.

• Like 1

I understand that you won't give us a clue as to who the guest will be, but could you possibly let us know how much the tickets are going to cost?

You mentioned they'd be expensive yet fair. That's cool... but I'd like to know specifically how much in advance so that I've got enough money on my card to pay for it.

• Like 1

I understand that you won't give us a clue as to who the guest will be, but could you possibly let us know how much the tickets are going to cost?

You mentioned they'd be expensive yet fair. That's cool... but I'd like to know specifically how much in advance so that I've got enough money on my card to pay for it.

Showmasters have said that they won't release the price until the guest is announced and tickets go on sale.

Woody Harralson

John Cusack

I would of said Bill Paxton but he has done some signing events

Nick Nolte

Ben Affleck

some nice ideas there starbug- kudo's!.

woody harrelson (a little cheers reuion)

Ben Affleck- would love to meet him! the new batman, the old daredevil, one one best new directers out there! love him in those classic kevin smith films(expect jersey girl) and now he's on board to play Shannon Hamilton again in Mallrats 2.great suggestion starbug

• Like 2