warning everyone Very BIG guest announcement on Thursday the 16th

I am sticking with Viggo Mortensen we haven't had a big LOTR name for a while I think the last we had was Karl Urban and Sean Astin he dose fit with what Jason posted I call the announcement Viggo Mortensen

Trying not to seethe here!

Viggo has done a number of signing events in the past

GOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSFRABAAAAAAAAAAA!

;)

• Like 2

I hope the announcement is KingRichard76 to become a mod and be responsible for removing incorrect posts

*Bows Majestically*

I like the sound of that, they;d only have to supply me with dark choc hobnobs, and an almost exhaustible amount of Catwoman pics :)

• Like 1

Seth McFarlane maybe? I could probably Google this, but, meh.

I think he does cons over the pond but it would be amazing!

"SHUT UP MEG!" "Giggity!" "What the deuce!" etc etc :)

I should've said it'd be "freakin' sweet"

Can I also add that I do a very good Consuela impression. I can hold a full blown conversation in her voice. Kids in my class are like "dance monkey dance" with it etc ;)

"This really grinds my gears!"

You do a very good Consuela? Nooooo. sorry, we're gonna have to record ourselves Queen Elizabeth II, Consuela, Kermit the Frog and Jeremy Clarkson ;)

I'm down for that. I can also do Stewie (kinda) and pretty much any upper class voice. Prince Philip is a specialty too ;)

Seth McFarlane maybe? I could probably Google this, but, meh.

I think he does cons over the pond but it would be amazing!

"SHUT UP MEG!" "Giggity!" "What the deuce!" etc etc :)

I should've said it'd be "freakin' sweet"

Can I also add that I do a very good Consuela impression. I can hold a full blown conversation in her voice. Kids in my class are like "dance monkey dance" with it etc ;)

"This really grinds my gears!"

You do a very good Consuela? Nooooo. sorry, we're gonna have to record ourselves Queen Elizabeth II, Consuela, Kermit the Frog and Jeremy Clarkson ;)

I'm down for that. I can also do Stewie (kinda) and pretty much any upper class voice. Prince Philip is a specialty too ;)

Oh really you vile woman! - Yeah I need to work on that a bit ;) Cool whip, cool whip.

Mom, Mom, Mom, Mo-

With my Queen, your Prince Phillip and my Prince Charles we'd have a right riot - and if we are talking upper class, well as you know I come from Thorpe Bay, ya, ya, ya, fabbo to that, oh rather, what what what.

• Like 1

I am sticking with Viggo Mortensen we haven't had a big LOTR name for a while I think the last we had was Karl Urban and Sean Astin he dose fit with what Jason posted I call the announcement Viggo Mortensen

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=88151&p=1911985

I had to go back a few pages to find this

:)

shame would of loved to of Viggo

Just wondering if someone had some spare time over the next couple of days to list every guess made. It would be funny if turned out the actually guest wasn't on it.

I may have some time tomorrow...and I can put the name of the first person to guess that celebrity next to it. I'll see what I can do!

its the cat from alien (jonesy).... he's been stuffed

If the pass costs too much on thursday we'll all be stuffed. :crying:

I was going to guess Sarah Michelle Gellar but shes not really A-list. To me A-list is someone that everybody has heard of wether your a film goer or a collector or not at all, which rules out virtually every name put forward.

• Like 3

Well, King Richard, what do you think about theese thoughts?

I think its an older person that has been famoues for quite some time. The reason for me thinking this is because of the comment "This is a one off agreement with us and this will be the only time we will have this guest attend any of our events so do not think you will get another chance again as it never going to happen again ." This kinda says its something that they might never do again... (Which might happen again since they might like it :D ) if it would be a younger person than I would have a hard time imagining that comment to be true.

I mean take Danny Glover. :) Imagin it would have been right after they released the third movie of lethal weapon. If that would have been now then I would NEVER thought that he would attend a con. But he has attended a few now :) (maybe he had when he was in Lethal Weapon to, but I donno about that)

• Like 1