warning everyone Very BIG guest announcement on Thursday the 16th

I know I'm going to regret getting my hopes up just like with the Power Rangers annoucement. If the price is in the region of £300+ I think the only people fitting the criteria that I'd pay that for would be Scarlett Johansson or Jennifer Lawrence. I think someone already ruled them out as possibilities though.

Only people id pay over £300 for are Robert Downy Jr, Hugh Jackmon, Johnny Depp, Andi serkis or Sir peter jackson. Well those are the poeple off the top of my head. there could be others i cant think of.

Edited by stargate geek emily
  • Like 1

Seth McFarlane maybe? I could probably Google this, but, meh.

I think he does cons over the pond but it would be amazing!

"SHUT UP MEG!" "Giggity!" "What the deuce!" etc etc :)

I should've said it'd be "freakin' sweet"

Can I also add that I do a very good Consuela impression. I can hold a full blown conversation in her voice. Kids in my class are like "dance monkey dance" with it etc ;)

Seth McFarlane maybe? I could probably Google this, but, meh.

I think he does cons over the pond but it would be amazing!

"SHUT UP MEG!" "Giggity!" "What the deuce!" etc etc :)

I should've said it'd be "freakin' sweet"

Can I also add that I do a very good Consuela impression. I can hold a full blown conversation in her voice. Kids in my class are like "dance monkey dance" with it etc ;)

"This really grinds my gears!"

You do a very good Consuela? Nooooo. sorry, we're gonna have to record ourselves Queen Elizabeth II, Consuela, Kermit the Frog and Jeremy Clarkson ;)

• Like 1

To be perfectly honest I just want a major 80's guest or horror guest, as always..... Or Vera Farmiga.

OMG I love vera Farmiga she is outstanding and incredible in Bates Motel! Please get her to an event she is so awesome!!

• Like 3

After watching a certain (if not tedious) commercial for CAR insurance...

I'd like it to be Harvey Keitel, lets face it last year we had Michael Madsen, and from what I hear Michael didn't try to lop peoples ears orf so I think Harvey would be ok...

I'm not one to usually join in with these guessing games, but I must admit this is intruiging!

Could it be Bradley Cooper? He's in town doing the Elephant Man stage play around this time.

What's the likelyhood of nothing being announced at all come Thursday evening!

Unfortunately it won't be him as he's done convention before back in Alias days.

Are there any members of the new Star Trek movie cast who haven't done conventions before?

Or any members of Lord of the Rings?

On another note - what year did Jason start running events? "Its the dream of meeting guests like this that i went into running events in the first place" I'm not sure if that might point us in the right direction or not.

Are there any members of the new Star Trek movie cast who haven't done conventions before?

On another note - what year did Jason start running events? "Its the dream of meeting guests like this that i went into running events in the first place" I'm not sure if that might point us in the right direction or not.

I was thinking the same thing. Someone else mentioned that Jason is a huge Star Wars fan which is why my thinking has been leaning that way.

At least circa 2004.

I was thinking the same thing. Someone else mentioned that Jason is a huge Star Wars fan which is why my thinking has been leaning that way.

Jason is a HUGE Star Wars Fan, hes like that (Tight) with Gary Kurtz, in fact many/most of the guests that Jason gets are those from within the Star Wars universe, anyways I'm sure that Jason (if he so wishes to) can give you the lowdown, check out the Kurtz/Joiner archive or indeed Star Wars Empire Day which was held at Elstree Studios YES THAT ELSTREE STUDIOS- there was a convention which was held in Stage 7

But yes, Jason is a MASSIVE Star Wars fan.

I love it when people consistently suggest names that have clearly done signings before. It makes me so happy and not at all want to punch my screen.

If only there was a way to search things like before posting. Maybe like a huge Internet search engine where you can type in someone's name and the word 'signing' or 'convention' etc and find out if they have signed before. Alas I doubt such a tool will ever be invented :(

Keep up the good work folks. We can suss this out in no time! I reckon Kenny Baker might be worth a shout? It's Star Wars year so a good chance it might be him. Would be a great guest

• Like 5

I am sticking with Viggo Mortensen we haven't had a big LOTR name for a while I think the last we had was Karl Urban and Sean Astin he dose fit with what Jason posted I call the announcement Viggo Mortensen

I'm sure he said once that he ran his first event in the late 1980s, maybe 87/88 something like that. I think the first one I went to was something like 1999.

• Like 1

I am sticking with Viggo Mortensen we haven't had a big LOTR name for a while I think the last we had was Karl Urban and Sean Astin he dose fit with what Jason posted I call the announcement Viggo Mortensen

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=88151&p=1911985

I had to go back a few pages to find this

:)

• Like 2

I love it when people consistently suggest names that have clearly done signings before. It makes me so happy and not at all want to punch my screen.

If only there was a way to search things like before posting. Maybe like a huge Internet search engine where you can type in someone's name and the word 'signing' or 'convention' etc and find out if they have signed before. Alas I doubt such a tool will ever be invented :(

Keep up the good work folks. We can suss this out in no time! I reckon Kenny Baker might be worth a shout? It's Star Wars year so a good chance it might be him. Would be a great guest

I think its

James Marsters

Anthony Head

Sean Astin

VIGGO MORTENSEN

or Peter Mayhew :P

*listens for sound of a laptop screen breaking*

Edited by elf-soup
  • Like 3

OK more guesses from me

Tim Burton

Benedict Cumber - oh wait you already got him ;)

Matt Damon

Roger Moore

Sean Connery

(getting ideas from my parents lol)

I'd LOVE it if it was Sean Connery. I would donate every vital/non vital organs to meet him