warning everyone Very BIG guest announcement on Thursday the 16th

An internet search leads me to discover that Sean Bean has done a private signing for a Sheffield United book back in 2006. So I guess that rules him out. Likewise, it wouldn't be Viggo Mortensen as he's done loads of signings for his books.

Sean Bean also did a book signing at the University i work at

That's probably the signing I found online. It was at a university beginning with B.

Looking at all the clues I think I will go with Liam Neeson. Don't think he has done any signings, he is very rare and hard to get, stars in one of the big franchises, would also be an A-Lister.

Probably completley wrong!

also he was in A-Team, that would make him and A-lister :D

Edited by SammyRomie

Has William shatner done signings b4

nice one! very funny- shatner done loads of convention's world wide(i counted over 12 last year) thou he only down for about 7 in usa & canada this year.he's also a very fast autograth signer, about 800 an hour thou Simon Pegg can give him a run for his money.

most trek actors average about 3/4 cons a year the busiest trek actor this year is Kate Mulgrew who is doing like 11 book signings in April alone!

thou i don't beleive i've never seen Chris Pine do a convention

I honestly don't think anyone's going to guess it right...

Or maybe they have, or at least one person has, I reckon most A, B, C right through from Movies to Television listers have been said in this thread so the odds of someone not being right here would be approximately three thousand, seven hundred and twenty to one!

• Like 1

Or maybe they have, or at least one person has, I reckon most A, B, C right through from Movies to Television listers have been said in this thread so the odds of someone not being right here would be approximately three thousand, seven hundred and twenty to one!

Never tell me the odds!

• Like 3

Never tell me the odds!

Best feedline.... EVER :)

• Like 1

Just a silly question to clear up, im aware this is a diamond pass guest, but it mentions about photoshoots and talk tickets going on sale too, if i didnt get a diamond pass for the autograph, could i still get a photoshoot and/or talk ticket seperate? or do i need to book the diamond pass inorder to get the photo with the guest and see his/her talk?

Ok thank you stuart :) appreciate the info, just wanted to make sure i understood what will be available if i cant aford the diamond pass IF its a guest i want to meet. Id rather try get a photoshoot ticket at least if possible if the full pass price is a no go.

There will apparently be a limited amount of talk and photo tickets available outside of having the diamond pass

• Like 1

• Moderators

Ok thank you stuart :) appreciate the info, just wanted to make sure i understood what will be available if i cant aford the diamond pass IF its a guest i want to meet. Id rather try get a photoshoot ticket at least if possible if the full pass price is a no go.

There will apparently be a limited amount of talk and photo tickets available outside of having the diamond pass

No problem at all, that's my outlook on the whole thing as well

• Like 2

Exactly,best way to be i think. If the pass price is too high and i can get a photo with the guest, that would be better then nothing to me. at least id get to meet them, even briefly.

No problem at all, that's my outlook on the whole thing as well