warning everyone Very BIG guest announcement on Thursday the 16th

Don't think it's Michael J Fox as they did say it's not who everyone thinks it is. But guessing it is someone from an ensemble cast judging by the statement of getting a multi signed item? Considering there are a number of Elm Street guests how about Johnny Depp?

Is the photo and autograph all included in the diamond pass?

that's very helpful thanx so much

Its a complete package photo op, autograph, talks, goodys etc etc

We will not be splitting things out its a complet diamond pass.

The only thing that will be also available is a limited amount of photo ops and talk tickets

This person dose not do send ins or privet signings so this is all we can offer and will be offering.

They will be there all 3 days of the event but there activates will be very limited over the days of event.

hope that is of some help.

jason

• Moderators

Seems that there's gonna be a limited amount of photos going on sale on there own any chance of the same with autographs?

No. It's been quite clearly stated that the only things that will be available on a limited basis to those without the diamond pass are photos and seats in a talk. Autographs (and any extra special items or activities) WILL be diamond-pass only.

Seems that there's gonna be a limited amount of photos going on sale on there own any chance of the same with autographs?

No. It's been quite clearly stated that the only things that will be available on a limited basis to those without the diamond pass are photos and seats in a talk. Autographs (and any extra special items or activities) WILL be diamond-pass only.
shame though especially for possibly me and other people not being able to afford it hopefully won't be to steep if £400 then can afford it any higher ain't got no chance

I would imagine one good reason for not listing a price in advance is to avoid getting responses like:

If its £XXX it can't be Y, cos he / she isnt worth that

Particularly if Y happens to be correct, then reads the posts and decides actually they'd rather not come at all, thanks.

Also, I am somewhat amused by people stating they can't afford to pay significant sums (e.g. £300) at no notice because they need a week to get that kind of money together or transferred from their other accounts. (First World Problems) (Just a personal observation)

Some people actually have a savings account to use for stuff like this and a bank account which is always severely overdrawn (or is that just me?) Plus its difficult to get the time to transfer the money when you're working all week so a little notice is required.

It is actually quite easy. Transfer as much from your savings account as you're willing to spend. If it's too much, put it back. It's not like the Spanish Armada has to ship your bullion from the Bahamas.

Don't take this as being rude, I'm just saying be sensible. If you think you might be interested in this, don't wait till it's too late and be sorry.

Based on the prices of the Diamond passes so far, which are for people who frankly don't even come close to the category this is supposed to be, expect a realistic 400+ price tag for this Diamond pass.

• Like 3

Rumors on other boards are that it's Tim Burton. We'll see...

If it is that means he'll have Johnny Depp on a lead! :P

Don't think it's Michael J Fox as they did say it's not who everyone thinks it is. But guessing it is someone from an ensemble cast judging by the statement of getting a multi signed item? Considering there are a number of Elm Street guests how about Johnny Depp?

and then I saw this and JUST TAKE IT ALL IF ITS JOHNNY I AM DOOMED

• Like 3

I would imagine one good reason for not listing a price in advance is to avoid getting responses like:

If its £XXX it can't be Y, cos he / she isnt worth that

Particularly if Y happens to be correct, then reads the posts and decides actually they'd rather not come at all, thanks.

Also, I am somewhat amused by people stating they can't afford to pay significant sums (e.g. £300) at no notice because they need a week to get that kind of money together or transferred from their other accounts. (First World Problems) (Just a personal observation)

Some people actually have a savings account to use for stuff like this and a bank account which is always severely overdrawn (or is that just me?) Plus its difficult to get the time to transfer the money when you're working all week so a little notice is required.

It is actually quite easy. Transfer as much from your savings account as you're willing to spend. If it's too much, put it back. It's not like the Spanish Armada has to ship your bullion from the Bahamas.

Don't take this as being rude, I'm just saying be sensible. If you think you might be interested in this, don't wait till it's too late and be sorry.

Based on the prices of the Diamond passes so far, which are for people who frankly don't even come close to the category this is supposed to be, expect a realistic 400+ price tag for this Diamond pass.

I know I won't be able to afford a diamond pass ever I just can't justify spending that amount of money because I literally would use up most of my savings on travel and the pass etc but if I could I would have transfer the money early like you said :smile: just in case its someone I liked. But being a poor minimum wage worker these things are always out of my reach unfortunately. I actually feel really grateful with the people I have met a cons because I could afford a photoshoot and autograph but passes are out of my price range. If anyone wants to throw money at me please do so now ;)

• Like 2

It could be a Walking Dead person.

It could be a Star Wars person.

It could be an Indiana Jones person.

It could be a Terrahawks person.

It could be a Batman person.

It could be a Dr Who person.

It could be a Game of Thrones person.

It could be a Fandom that I'm not at all familiar with person.

Then again it could be the man who shot Liberty Valance.

It could be Holly Valance.

It could be the Ivy.

It could be someone from Major League Baseball.

It could be Tommy Cannon.

It could be Will Smith.

It could be Corey Feldman

Maybe possibly someone who is known by three initials, or four, or five, or two, or one....

Take your pick :)

Um but I thought they said 'A' List? I don't know half the people here and whats a Terrahawk?! Unless this is a joke and Im not catching it (Im tired from all the guessing lol)

Ok, perhaps Cannon and Ball aren't a list - partly it was me having some fun as is the case so many people want HUGE names from so many different fandoms yadda yadda yadda, that I was taking their ones into consideration.

Terrahawks was a show on telly back in the eighties made by Gerry and Sylvia Anderson (Thunderbirds)

Course, in my day this was all the rage :)

• Like 1

For those suggesting The Rock - he has done a number of signing events previously so it won't be him. He did loads when he was an active wrestler with the company and was even doing talks and autographs at a big convention last year.

Shame as he would be a brilliant guest :)

Unfortunately many will completely not read or indeed take on board your post and continuously ask for the Rock, the Rock, the Rock, the Rock. Then be completely surprised and crestfallen when in fact on Thursday it won't be the Rock for the reasons you've just stated.

• Like 2

Is the photo and autograph all included in the diamond pass?

Its a complete package photo op, autograph, talks, goodys etc etc

We will not be splitting things out its a complet diamond pass.

The only thing that will be also available is a limited amount of photo ops and talk tickets

This person dose not do send ins or privet signings so this is all we can offer and will be offering.

They will be there all 3 days of the event but there activates will be very limited over the days of event.

hope that is of some help.

jason

I think it's someone older from this post. Their activities may be limited because they could be unable to do a lot of moving around. Someone like Judi Dench would fit that probably. Maybe Maggie Smith? Ian McKellen would be great too.