warning everyone Very BIG guest announcement on Thursday the 16th

It would have to be that the first proper Diamond guest is announced the same time as a certain watch is released! Looks like my credit card could well be taking a beating this month!

what watch?
Not sure if I'm allowed to say on here but a certain fruit named company who are known for their computers phones and tablets have their new watch on presage today.

I like that description. :lol:

But yes, you are allowed to say you're going bankrupt because of the new Apple gadget already. ;)

pls tell
It has nothing to do with the con dazza. Apple have released their new Apple Watch today, I can't really say more without sounding like an Apple salesman! Go to the Apple website to find out more info if you want to. I just meant with that being released and this Diamond guest announcement, I could be spending a lot of money.
oh I get you lol what days are you going?
Do you mean to LFCC? All three. I have a gold pass and like to try and get the most out of it. You?

As ever, just announce it. A week of random guessing on here is pointless and a waste of everyone's time. I'll be back to see who it is, until then have fun with all the unrealistic expectations.

Unrealistic expectations in my opinion would be people like:

Mr. Spielberg

Harrison Ford

Arnie

Sylvester Stallone

Sigourney Weaver

Jack Nicholson

Clint Eastwood

Sean Connery

Bruce Willis

Samuel L. Jackson

Johnny Depp.

Tom Cruise.

Forgot to add Tom Hanks.

Realistic? Everyone but the above.

Edited by KingRichard76

Liam Neeson would be pretty amazing!! Maybe they're bringing Qui-Gon

It depends if he's gotten over how he was treated by the Autograph dealers who publicly debased him in 2012 or not.

My guesses and what I actually believe are A List like they're household names to me, my dog, my granny etc

Morgan Freeman

Johnny Depp

Tom Hanks

Robert Downey Jr

LEONARDO DICAPRIO :wub:

Angelina Jolie

Tom Cruise

Meryl Streep

Brad Pitt

Jim Carey

Halle Berry

Julianne Moore

Steven Spielberg

*waits for next Thursday when none of these will appear and if they do I'll eat my laptop*

• Like 1

It would have to be that the first proper Diamond guest is announced the same time as a certain watch is released! Looks like my credit card could well be taking a beating this month!

what watch?
Not sure if I'm allowed to say on here but a certain fruit named company who are known for their computers phones and tablets have their new watch on presage today.

But yes, you are allowed to say you're going bankrupt because of the new Apple gadget already. ;)

pls tell
It has nothing to do with the con dazza. Apple have released their new Apple Watch today, I can't really say more without sounding like an Apple salesman! Go to the Apple website to find out more info if you want to. I just meant with that being released and this Diamond guest announcement, I could be spending a lot of money.
Do you mean to LFCC? All three. I have a gold pass and like to try and get the most out of it. You?
the same what time u getting there Friday?

what watch?

pls tell
It's a bit early for those kind of details yet, but as I only live in Kent it'll probably be around half hour before doors or something like that. Maybe earlier as I have the day off from work.

My guesses and what I actually believe are A List like they're household names to me, my dog, my granny etc

Morgan Freeman

Johnny Depp

Tom Hanks

Robert Downey Jr

LEONARDO DICAPRIO :wub:

Angelina Jolie

Tom Cruise

Meryl Streep

Brad Pitt

Jim Carey

Halle Berry

Julianne Moore

Steven Spielberg

*waits for next Thursday when none of these will appear and if they do I'll eat my laptop*

Tom Hanks = Too big (no pun intended)

Angelina = Not a chance

Meryl Streep = Not Fan Friendly.

Mr. Spielberg = would be easier to stop the World spinning on its axis

• Like 1

what watch?

pls tell
It's a bit early for those kind of details yet, but as I only live in Kent it'll probably be around half hour before doors or something like that. Maybe earlier as I have the day off from work.
don't blame you an awesome weekend at never know jamie Lee Curtis ay no ones mentioned her especially Halloween

It depends if he's gotten over how he was treated by the Autograph dealers who publicly debased him in 2012 or not.

really what happened

It was the day of the Wrath of the Titans prem, a load of the dealers were outside the station waiting for him, he said he'd sign after coming out and from what I can gather meant it - then they flung a whole load of verbal abuse at him, and clearly made him unhappy hence why he didn't sign ANYTHING for TRUE Fans at the Titans premiere the same day.

This is precisely the reason why I cannot stand dealers, I've said it before I'll say it again, they ruin this for everyone. They don't care whether the person is male or female they will use words that I cannot and (as a Gentleman) shall not use on here.

Problem is, its when dealers do stuff like this that upsets the Star that sees them not wanting to meet the TRUE Fans at the premieres, this was one of the fears that went round the morning of the Morning Glory prem, just imagine the uproar that would have occurred if Harrison Ford had been mistreated like that? And he turns up to the prem and doesn't sign a thing.

• Like 3

My random guesses are: Tom Hanks, Tobey Mcguire, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Jamie Lee Curtis or Jessica Alba.

I have one question also. Do we still need to buy the Diamond pass for this person if all we want is a photoshoot? Or will they be sold separately as well?

really what happened

It was the day of the Wrath of the Titans prem, a load of the dealers were outside the station waiting for him, he said he'd sign after coming out and from what I can gather meant it - then they flung a whole load of verbal abuse at him, and clearly made him unhappy hence why he didn't sign ANYTHING for TRUE Fans at the Titans premiere the same day.

This is precisely the reason why I cannot stand dealers, I've said it before I'll say it again, they ruin this for everyone. They don't care whether the person is male or female they will use words that I cannot and (as a Gentleman) shall not use on here.

Problem is, its when dealers do stuff like this that upsets the Star that sees them not wanting to meet the TRUE Fans at the premieres, this was one of the fears that went round the morning of the Morning Glory prem, just imagine the uproar that would have occurred if Harrison Ford had been mistreated like that? And he turns up to the prem and doesn't sign a thing.

yeah ur definitely right I love meeting the stars and every autograph I get is signed for me and the amount of abuse some people give them who ain't true fans makes it bad for everyone else
  • Like 2

really what happened

yeah ur definitely right I love meeting the stars and every autograph I get is signed for me and the amount of abuse some people give them who ain't true fans makes it bad for everyone else

Totally agree. I can't stand all the dealers when I'm up at prems or theatres etc. I think the only way to stop them would be if all celebs just said "one per person and personalised only". Most real fans would be happy with that and eventually dealers would get the hint.

• Like 3

really what happened

I do my best to make it a priority to get the Star to personalise, last year I met Michael Palin and asked him to personalise, a few weeks later I was fortunate enough to meet both Clean Bandit and Jess Glynne, their album was personalised and that makes it so much more valuable to me :)

• Like 1

really what happened

Totally agree. I can't stand all the dealers when I'm up at prems or theatres etc. I think the only way to stop them would be if all celebs just said "one per person and personalised only". Most real fans would be happy with that and eventually dealers would get the hint.

The dealers just ruin it, its one of the reasons I don't do Prems any more (to be fair the main reason is because I've met everyone I've wanted to meet) the problem with your very good idea about "One per person and personalised only" is that the dealers wouldn't take too kindly to that at all, they sure know how to use their mouths etc etc. #Scavengers

I am looking for clues. Show masters normally drop one in. Why say it on the date, 16th April? I know the great Charlie Chaplins birthday is on that day. And, I belive Robert Downey Jr played him in a film.

His name has not been said much. There is a clue in there

really what happened

when I met Christian Bale years ago at the Batman premiere that's what he did, he insisted on personalising every autograph, which took time, but at least it meant that those of us who really wanted to meet him got what we wanted without the dealers getting in the way. Dealers are one of the main reasons why I stopped doing premieres years ago, they ruined the fun of it and would push and shove and yell and curse and real fans were just in the way to them and got abused :(

• Like 4