warning everyone Very BIG guest announcement on Thursday the 16th

Hmm, interesting. I get that everyone's saying MJF but that's just because this happens to coincide with the anniversary of BTTF. This is a guest SM has been trying to get for years, not just recently when they started planning the anniversary special. I really have no idea and almost certainly won't be able to afford the Diamond Pass, but hell, I'm still excited anyway!!

Question for admin.

1. Please can you give us an amount so we can prepare?

2. Which Day will this guest be around?

3. If you buy a diamond pass and dont want the photo can you let someone else use it?

Sorry, the admins and mods don't know more than you guys know. So unless SM post or ask TooTall to post the info we can't help with 1. and 2.

Tickets are personalized and can't be transferred, so 3. is a no.

Do i understand it correctly if i assume a few amount of photoshoots will be available for non diamond pass holders (although i understand those will be very limited) ?

That's my understanding (and what I am holding out for :smile: )

Edited by PenThePirate

• Moderators

Do i understand it correctly if i assume a few amount of photoshoots will be available for non diamond pass holders (although i understand those will be very limited) ?

That's my understanding (and what I am holding out for :smile: )

Yeh this was my understanding too, and my hope as well as if this is as b

I am not bothered as saying expensive so not paying stupid money for 5 seconds for signature this is getting that normal fans will soon be priced out of these conventions.

As has been said before, for the Diamond guests it's either they come at expensive prices or don't come at all. People aren't being priced out as there are plenty of other guests at lower prices. If you can't afford them then for you it's as if they aren't there. You're not going to find Diamond type guests at the same price as regular guests anywhere. Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 4

Hi, just wondering: I have a gold pass, which usually means that we can get into paid talks for free.

So my logic goes like that: If there are tickets available to purchase for the talk without holding the diamond pass for that person, does that mean that a gold pass holder can get in for free? Or do I have to buy a ticket for the talk on top of my gold pass?

Yeah, if you want people like Ford, Stallone and Arnie, you are going to have to pay for it. If it's worth it is only a decision you can make. For some it will be, for others not....

We can't ask SM why they don't get this level of guest and then complain when they say it will be expensive.

• Like 2

Why is there always an unwillingness from SM to let us have at least some indication of prices? For some of us, there's a huge difference between a diamond pass at £150 and one at £250.

You would think that by now SM would realise most of us need to budget for LFCC. Clearly not.