warning everyone Very BIG guest announcement on Thursday the 16th

Well it wont be MJF becasue it says, its not the person who everyone think it is. With every big guest announcement everyone goes crazy thinking MJF so thats that out the wondow. My guess is ether Jaime lee Curtis or Harrison ford

Fear I have now, as I already have Robert Englund and Christopher Lloyd Diamond Passes, is that I am going to run into some horrendous clashes between the various guests.

It would be great if SM could give assurances of no clashing for these 'big money' passes.

But I can buy only a photo op with this person to and not a diamond pass ? Or do I need a diamond pass to get only a photo with him/her ? Like Robert Englund and Christopher Lloyd , you can only buy photo op tickets to ... ?

Autographs are with the Diamond pass only so if you don't have the pass you can't get an auto but it says there will be a very limited number of photo and talk tickets available so yes, you can buy one of them without the Diamond pass if you are lucky and quick enough. Whoever it is they will sell out extreemly quickly.

I'll be on my computer next Thursday at 7pm with my hopes up just to find out I can't afford it... Surely giving people at least the price will benefit everyone, if it's going to be ridiculously priced then it's going to need some thought!

• Like 2

Well A-list star opens up to alot of things. Ranging from all of the recent Marvel films cast to past A-list stars as there is nothing saying they are current or not.

I'm just thinking of the connection to the films that have strong connections to this years event and from what I gather its 35th anniversary of Empire Strikes Back which makes me think Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill or George Lucas.

Well if it's anyone connected to Star Wars, announcing it for right after The Force Awakens Celebration Panel - screened live from Anaheim to selected cinemas around the world - possibly with the trailer, a number of Star Wars fans might be a tad distracted....

• Like 1

People are mental if they think its going to be Michael J Fox. Showmasters have even stated its not who you think it will be. I'm thinking its a name that doesn't float around too much or at all in the suggestions thread.

Could we know the days perhaps?

I understand SM not revealing the price as without a name, it will just seem like a load of money, but again, with everyone would like to know if I can afford even trying.

Very excited by this, Harrison Ford or Sigourney Weaver. Maybe Arnie, not sure but the mention of the Multi-signed image in the post leads me to think Ford or Weaver.

Awesome stuff!

JA

exciting news!
by the sounds of it this person will be only there 1 day, and only doing a limit amount of autographs(about an hours worth),photo shoot(one session about an hour) and a talk show and then never to return again.

so if this person is never doing another show master event could this be to age or health etc.

well heres my guesses for person & price's

so heres my non obvious guess is it a director? something to do Star wars 35th anniversary is it- George Lucas???

here my guess for price of diamond pass. autograph(£100+),photo shoot(£100+),talk show(£50+),plus tee shirts posters etc =£400+

I think it's Ian Mckellen

A couple of years ago Jason was at the Hobbit Premiere and said he met many of the cast, and discussed appearances and that we would see them soon, not much happened so perhaps this is why it had taken so long?

• Like 2