warning everyone Very BIG guest announcement on Thursday the 16th

• Showmasters Admin

Ok i think this is the biggest rarest guest announcement we have ever had.

Its been years in the planning and its a world first signing , its this persons only planned signing this year its something that if you do not attend this years LFCC then you may never get to meet this person again.

This is a one off agreement with us and this will be the only time we will have this guest attend any of our events so do not think you will get another chance again as it never going to happen again .

Its the dream of meeting guests like this that i went into running events in the first place :dance:

It will be a diamond pass only for this guests autograph.

There will be some talk tickets for sale for this guest when they are announced but limited.

There will be a very limited amount of photo ops for this guest also.

There will be only a limited amount of Diamond pass tickets for this guest and i guarantee once they are sold out that will be it , we have negotiated a deal that is set and agreed and there will not be any more made available after these diamond passes have sold out.

If you have your own item you want signed or a multi signed item then this could be your one and only chances to ever get it signed live :smile:

The Diamond pass will be expensive but fair, its the cost of meeting and getting this guests autograph and photo op and more, so its a case of now or never and that is all down to you if you want to meet them and how important it is to you ?.

So its up to you now if you want to take up the option to buy a pass or not , we are very please to be able to say we have managed to book this guest and we all here are so excited that we are going to meet them at this years LFCC :clap::clap:

In 7 days time you will all know who this amazing guest is.

Whatever you are into them or not you will know this person, and whatever you will all agree they are an A list guest ;)

We wanted to give you all a 7 day heads up on being able to have a fair chance, so this way everyone has a fair chance to buy what they want.

It will be first come first serve offer and once they are sold out thats it ok.

Its not going to be who everyone thinks its going to be so do all turn in on Thursday the16th at 7pm and you will know how this person is.

We are so very pleased and excited about this guest anounment and want to tell you now but it will have to wait till Thursday ;)

This one guest will make LFCC in July in one go :clap::clap:

Take care

Jason

• Like 6

Michael J Fox would probably strike a deal to sign a limited amount of autographs and he would be a first time guest. Also the comment about a chance to get stuff multi signed suggests him as there are so many Back to the future stars booked. He would definitely be A-list and rare and with Showmasters working with his charity its certainly a possibility that he would agree to do it for his foundation.

• Like 7

Question!

If you buy ANY diamond pass for the day for example Christopher Lloyds for the saturday will it qualify you to be able to meet this guest as well as long as you pass for the autograph? Or do you have to buy the diamond pass for this specific guest once it is announced?

Question!

If you buy ANY diamond pass for the day for example Christopher Lloyds for the saturday will it qualify you to be able to meet this guest as well as long as you pass for the autograph? Or do you have to buy the diamond pass for this specific guest once it is announced?

No, you will have to buy another diamond pass. No brainer.

• Like 1

Well A-list star opens up to alot of things. Ranging from all of the recent Marvel films cast to past A-list stars as there is nothing saying they are current or not.

I'm just thinking of the connection to the films that have strong connections to this years event and from what I gather its 35th anniversary of Empire Strikes Back which makes me think Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill or George Lucas.

Then theres Back to the Future which you would think Michael J Fox

However a really out there guess connecting to the film links with this years con would be Johnny Depp and his connection to Nightmare on Elm Street

• Like 1

Thats cool Robert. Thanks for the apology thats good of you. I get a bit confused with the passes and thought that if you buy any diamond pass you can get to meet any of the guests for an autograph (but still have to pay the autograph cost)

In fairness I could have phrased my original question WAAAAAAY better but its late and been a long day

If it's really a 1st time world signer then it won't be MJF as he did a very limited signing at a show in the US some years ago, with fellow BTTF cast members.

Won't be Mark Hamill, Sigourney Weaver or Sylvester Stallone either.

Edited by God L'Eponge
  • Like 2

How about a clue... Like how much is this Diamond pass going to be, So that we can raid our Savings. ... :smile:

Wow, look at that I'm a Production Designer. First time in History a Camel has held that title... wait till I tell my friends..... :whistling:

Edited by Spacecadet is here
  • Like 6

WHOEVER it is can Showmasters please make a concious effort to not having the forum and the ordering site crash when the announcement is made? The Neve Campbell announcement crashed the forum and this announcement will be bigger than hers. I'm just hoping and praying that you've got the servers prepared for a high level of interest.

In terms of guessing maybe it's David Jason? It's a name you wouldn't expect plus he's been in lots of franchises. He's done private signings but nothing public before to the best of my knowledge?

I know Michael J Fox, Harrison Ford and Arnie are doing a private signing in the US this year but not sure if that counts? Sounds like it will be a surprise too if it's not who everyone is thinking of so would of thought this rules out MJF too. But I could be totally wrong! Bring on next Thursday!