Can't get into online shop ?

It doesn't load on my mobile after awhile it comes up saying unavailable, then try on my ipad and it eventually loads but very slow. But with the big guest this Thursday its going to be really bad plus I have fibre broadband with extremely fast connection everything else loads right away but with eventbrite it takes abit longer and that is pretty bad for a online ticket store. Its really handy when it finally opens but its the waiting thats annoying and worrying incase you miss out on tickets.

Wolverneill - Your posts are getting removed because you're making your personal issues a general problem. You've been given possible solutions which you don't like. You're scaring others unnecessarily, that is why your posts are being removed.

Just because you don't agree with it that doesn't mean the system is bad. Please stop reposting the same over and over again

It's incredibly slow to load, which is worrying considering this HUGE guest announcement!

It was fine when the Benedict Cumberbatch tickets went on sale.

But this huge announcement isn't happening until this Thursday. Plenty of time for these bugs to be fixed.

• Like 1