Latest Guest Announcement - DARREN LYNN BOUSMAN

I actually loved Saws 4-7 (having a Saw-a-thon at this very moment, am on 3 haha), but maybe that's because Hoffman is one of my favorite characters. Having said that Dr Gordon was amazing even though we only saw him in the first and last. The fanchise is bashed quite a lot and I guess I understand why in some cases but I think all of them are great!

• Like 1

I met Costas about 18 months ago - great guy to meet! I have to limit myself to which films to get autos from however, even the Nightmare On Elm St series I stick to the first film (despite it being my favourite film series :( )

He's going to MK (in fact, you probably already know this :P )

• Like 1

I met Costas about 18 months ago - great guy to meet! I have to limit myself to which films to get autos from however, even the Nightmare On Elm St series I stick to the first film (despite it being my favourite film series :( )

He's going to MK (in fact, you probably already know this :P )

Yep! :D

Darren is my hero! Saw 2 and Repo are two of my favourite movies! My god this is amazing!!!

Can we get Tobin Bell now too?

Now Tobin bell would literally be amazing and Shawnee smith

Shawnee came before (as you can see in my profile pic) and she was so sweet. I was so starstruck meeting her, she's awesome. Hopefully she'll return.

Now Tobin would be a dream come true!

• Like 1