Guest suggestion - Ivy Doomkitty

Nordic Nerd

Hello everyone

As the topic gives it away, I wish that Showmasters invites Ivy Doomkitty again to LFCC.

Now I don't know what goes into deciding who to invite or any of the hard work that happens behind the scenes. I only speak as a fan of Ivy Doomkitty. I have asked Ivy (on Twitter) directly if she has been booked to a con in Europe and in her own words, she has not. Now as far as I know, she is free when LFCC 2015 happens, so she should be bookable for the con.

I am talking to the people that decide who to invite to Showmasters events. These are the reasons why I think you should invite Ivy.

• As far as I know, lot of american cosplayers are being invited to competing cons in the UK.
  • Yaya Han was just recently in the UK, unless I am mistaken, it was not her first time.
  • Jessica Nigri is coming to a con in May and I know she has been to the UK before.
  • Ani-Mia will be coming to UK in July, her first time.

What I am trying to say, LFCC could be the event where you get to see Ivy Doomkitty. Please invite this awesome lady before someone books her. One of the reasons I bought my Gold Pass was because I want to meet Ivy once again.

Please give us Ivy

Image_04.04.2015_11.35.20_1288.jpeg

Edited by Nordic Nerd
  • Like 1

There's a specific thread for guest suggestions. Also you're not allowed to mention other events on the forum.

Ok, post edited, now only referenced with country name. I cant delete this post or move it, so I cant help you there. Moderators, please feel free to move the post to "Guest Suggestions" subforum.

Thank you

she just replied to my tweet saying she'd be up for coming back to london!

That is always good to hear, she told me the same when I tweeted her (few months ago) and she said the same on her podcast back in July/August 2014. I hope Showmasters agrees to bring her back. Please bring Ivy back, make LFCC the epic event on all fronts, movie, tv, gaming and cosplay.

• 4 weeks later...