Latest Guest Announcement - JASON DAVID FRANK

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone officially confirm if Jason David Frank will be doing a special photoshoot in a Power Rangers costume? I think this has already been asked before but just heard he has confirmed on social media that he would be doing so.

Edited by chugs-in-credible

Can someone officially confirm if Jason David Frank will be doing a special photoshoot in a Power Rangers costume? I think this has already been asked before but just heard he has confirmed on social media that he would be doing so.

SM confirmed that he wouldnt in the 'Power Rangers Costume photoshoots?' thread here:

http://showmasterson...=2#entry1918485

Whereabouts has this been posted on social media I haven't seen anything on his Facebook or twitter aside from the promo poster I posted above

You beat me to that question. :lol: I was just about to ask so I could go and find out tomorrow if Twitter got ahead of things again. ;)

• Like 1

There was a picture on his facebook fan page with him holding the Green Ranger and White Ranger helmets advertising LFCC but that is all I have seen (I don't use twitter so not sure if anything has been posted there).

Here is a link to the facebook picture

https://www.facebook.com/jasondfrank/photos/pb.270759951686.-2207520000.1434356470./10152977082311687/?type=3&theater

Edited by Mark - Last of the Time Lords

Thanks for the link.

Hmm.... I don't see any announcement about a costume shoot there though if that's what is going around. It's just a great Power Rangers themed shot on the ad.

I guess maybe some people saw that picture and possibly read to much into it.

Regardless if he is in costume or not I am still incredibly excited to meet him and so happy that Showmasters managed to get him so thanks to you and the rest of the team :)

Edited by Mark - Last of the Time Lords

• Moderators

Thanks for the link.

Hmm.... I don't see any announcement about a costume shoot there though if that's what is going around. It's just a great Power Rangers themed shot on the ad.

I guess maybe some people saw that picture and possibly read to much into it.

Regardless if he is in costume or not I am still incredibly excited to meet him and so happy that Showmasters managed to get him so thanks to you and the rest of the team :)

Hear hear!!

• Like 1

• Moderators

any idea on timings for fridays photoshoot.

Im flying from scotland and i land at heathrow at 1.40 so by time i get my bags and to venue prob 3

dont wanna miss my shoot as im dressing up....if it comes in time

The photo shoot schedule is normally released a week to ten days before the event so we are still a few weeks out from having this info I'm afraid.

• 2 weeks later...

He's the main reason I'm going to LFCC. Been a fan since I was a kid and have been hoping Showmasters would eventually get him so I'm super excited. Thinking of taking my replica morpher with me for the shoot as I have the Green/White Ranger version. Still can't decide what to get signed though lol

Edited by Glencyclopedia