Good Friday Guest Announcement at 6pm Tonight

Think it would be rather fitting if it was James Baxter - of course, only #RedDwarf Fans would understand the significance of this post.

Considering its Pesach/Passover today I doubt I'll find out who it is as I'm going to be at Shul tonight, considering I've been good with not eating chametz I'm hoping that a certain Jew who was buried, then resurrected and thou lived on and his beliefs and teachings reigned ever more is announced - of course, only =TheXFiles Fans would understand the significance of this post.

In short

James Baxter = Jesus

David Duchovny = Mulder

#Keepingittopicalsince1776

• Like 1

This Wikipedia page contains names of guests who have appeared at LFCC since it began in 2004:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Film_and_Comic_Con

My first LFCC was in 2011 so reading down that list is really depressing me. All those fantastic guests i've missed :no:

Mine was 2013, imagine how I feel xD

gutted that i missed out on meeting

Brad Dourif

Bruce Campbell

Michael Ironside

Marc Singer

I know right? Started in 2009 and gutted I missed Adam West! :(

• Like 1

Three words, Michael.....J.......Fox!

As much as I would love that, this is a "good guest" ... Michael J. Fox would definitely be a diamond guest, ... pretty sure it's not him, this time at least

Is this a Diamond guest ?

Doubt it, SM would have said something about this in the post, and they would have build the momentum, we would have had a few "guessing days" , this will be a big guest as there is an announcement, and they just don't add the guest name without playing the guessing games .... we still have to wait to get our Dwayne Johnson or Michael J. Fox announcement.... :angel:

...A lot of us have been asking for Natalie Dormer...

If it was Natalie, I think they'd say it's their first ever convention in the original post. As it says 'first time Showmasters guest' I assume the guest has done other conventions/events before, just not a SM one.

Really hopes for someone I would be interested in, so far the only guest I'll meet is Christopher Lloyd .... we don't have any clues in this post, unless the "good" stands for something ...

Anyway I'll not be different from many others on this posts, I'm rooting for Andrew Lincoln or Lauren Cohan, I think those are realistic guess.... but I could be fine with many other other guests .... then again I could be not fine with ..... many other guests ....

Well will see, as usual many of us will be happy about this, for the rest of us we'll just have to wait for the next announcement .... it's almost 6 over here, but my time zone is one hour earlier.... arrrgggghhhhhh can't wait to find out :help:

Can't imagine it would just be a power ranger as that would really only appeal to a small group. Great for pr fans of course but would imagine it would disappoint many.

Admittedly it'd only be appealing to a niche (us PR fans) but this announcement hasn't been as hyped up as previous big announcements. IF (and that's a big if) it's JDF, then he was a hero to my whole generation as Tommy/The Green/White Ranger and will draw in big numbers.