love the horror theme this year?

There have been some great horror guesses announced. I am however getting a little edgy now as it was billed to be a big Empire Strikes Back celebration and as yet no big name guests have been announced. I know there is still time but one announced soon would be nice.

Last year they announced that Transformers was also gonna be a big part of the event. The shambles how that turned out.

Same with the GoT screening, the mentionned 'extra' was a carton box.

Always look at these "big" announcements with a grain of salt

Edited by svanlaer
  • Like 1

There have been some great horror guesses announced. I am however getting a little edgy now as it was billed to be a big Empire Strikes Back celebration and as yet no big name guests have been announced. I know there is still time but one announced soon would be nice.

Last year they announced that Transformers was also gonna be a big part of the event.

Always look at these "big" announcements with a grain of salt

This was a huge disappointment for me last year. When I heard Transformers was going to be big I was so excited. We got no main actors senominous with the franchise but a few vehicle displays. Whilst they were nice to look at I've since seen them at many other events.

I agree in taking BIG announcements with a grain of salt, but mainly for the reason that one persons BIG announcement isn't anothers. This is always going to be a subjective opinion on what is considered BIG.

• Like 1

Last year they announced that Transformers was also gonna be a big part of the event. Always look at these "big" announcements with a grain of salt
This was a huge disappointment for me last year. When I heard Transformers was going to be big I was so excited. We got no main actors senominous with the franchise but a few vehicle displays. Whilst they were nice to look at I've since seen them at many other events.I agree in taking BIG announcements with a grain of salt, but mainly for the reason that one persons BIG announcement isn't anothers. This is always going to be a subjective opinion on what is considered BIG.

If only we could have sat in them :(

• 4 weeks later...

I have spoken to the following people through their Facebook about if they are interested in going to LFCC this year. All of them sound very enthusiastic about it, and said yes, if Showmasters invites them:

-Alex Vincent (Andy, 'Child's Play 1 and 2, Curse of Chucky')

-Christine Elise ('Child's Play 2')

-Ken Sagoes (Kincaid, 'A Nightmare on Elm Street 3 and 4')

-Rodney Eastman (Joey, 'A Nightmare on Elm Street 3 and 4')

-Charles Fleischer (dream doctor from the first NOES, he was also in 'Back To The Future II', and played the voice of Roger Rabbit)

-Tuesday Knight (Kristen, 'A Nightmare on Elm Street 4')

-Andras Jones (Rick, 'A Nightmare on Elm Street 4')

-Danny Hassel (Dan, 'A Nightmare on Elm Street 4 and 5')

-Patty Mullen (title role in 'Frankenhooker')

Is there any way I can contact to Showmasters about them privately? All of the people listed above have given me their e-mail addresses to send to SM for further conversation between them.

They told me they would love to come down to London, so please Showmasters, us horror fans want to make this happen!

Thanks.

• Like 4

I have spoken to the following people through their Facebook about if they are interested in going to LFCC this year. All of them sound very enthusiastic about it, and said yes, if Showmasters invites them:

-Charles Fleischer (dream doctor from the first NOES, he was also in 'Back To The Future II', and played the voice of Roger Rabbit)

Is there any way I can contact to Showmasters about them privately? All of the people listed above have given me their e-mail addresses to send to SM for further conversation between them.

They told me they would love to come down to London, so please Showmasters, us horror fans want to make this happen!

Thanks.

Yes to this!

Why not some hellraiser guests would be so awesome

I wouldn't say no to this, although we did have an awesome Hellraiser reunion a few years ago including Clive Barker. I would absolutely love to have a chance to meet him again; he really is one of my favourite guests I've had the privilege to meet (twice) :)

With the latest special costume & make-up photoshoots, it would be great to also get Bob Keen and Geoff Portass to come over and make Doug Bradley into Pinhead.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Thanks.

There is a lot more to it then just inviting guests, I'm sure SM have contact with most of the aboves agents. I'm a big horror fan myself so this is looking like a great show for us. We've all complained for many years that we don't get many horror guests, well we do this time :)

Thanks.

There is a lot more to it then just inviting guests, I'm sure SM have contact with most of the aboves agents. I'm a big horror fan myself so this is looking like a great show for us. We've all complained for many years that we don't get many horror guests, well we do this time :)

Ken Sagoes, Mark Patton and Andras Jones told me they already contacted SM about the possiblity of being part of the guest line-up, but they have not responded back to them. They really want to go too.

Edited by BoingoBanshee

• Moderators

Thanks.

Ken Sagoes, Mark Patton and Andras Jones told me they already contacted SM about the possiblity of being part of the guest line-up, but they have not responded back to them. They really want to go too.

Showmasters gets 100s of emails from actors each year asking to attend shows, it doesn't always work like that.

• Like 2

Thanks.

Showmasters gets 100s of emails from actors each year asking to attend shows, it doesn't always work like that.

Ah, I see. Thanks for clarifying, man.