Cosplay?

ilovejim

My cheap copy of the skulls tie arrived today :) Four in hand or Windsor? Or does it not matter?

And I'm crocheting an orb and a sceptre, and I will be prepared to share them for pics ;)

Edited by laurab1
  • Like 2

My cheap copy of the skulls tie arrived today :) Four in hand or Windsor? Or does it not matter?

And I'm crocheting an orb and a sceptre, and I will be prepared to share them for pics ;)

I'd say go for the one you're more comfortable tying and give you the best knot.

And crochet props!!! I want to see!!!!

• Like 1

I'd say go for the one you're more comfortable tying and give you the best knot.

And crochet props!!! I want to see!!!!

The orb is nearly done, so I can show you that soon, if I can get the picture up somewhere. The sceptre is still a ball of wool, so that will have to wait :king:

Edited by laurab1
  • Like 1

Nice! A Molly!
I'm getting really excited. I wish I didn't have a hundred art projects due when I get back or I'd do something more elaborate. and new.

Ugh I can't wait to see all of you.

I sit on a yoga ball as a desk chair, it's hard not bouncing all day.