Latest Sports Guest Announcement - PAUL GASCOIGNE

Hi Folks

We have spoke to Paul's agent today and he is fine for the event and looking forward to meeting his fans.

Thanks

Mark Grantham

Montage Moments.

Great news - thanks for the swift reply. Am sure you understand why some of us customers are a little nervous. Obviously, Paul's health and wellbeing always come first - but as I have said before, from an entirely selfish perspective, I hope he is able to attend so I can finally get the autographs I have long desired from one of the last true talents of the English game.

• 2 weeks later...

Good to see he's looking well. Reading his so called daughters account of him not turning up to her birthday party. How about not having it in a nightclub, where there would be plenty temptation for him to have a drink. maybe this had more to do with him not showing up for it. Didn't want to surround himself with drink and drinkers. Rant over. look forward to seeing him at Collectormania

Edited by Mfahey79
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm hearing autographs are limited to 5 per guest? If that's right and we need more stuff signed can we just go back in the queue and have more stuff signed?

If a guest is on the VQ ticket system (which Gazza very likely will be) the limit is 5. You would need to get another VQ ticket once you've gone through, then join the line again once your number has been called.

So when I get it queue up get a vq ticket then queue up again get another ? Or can I ask for 2 when I get in the queue the first time?

I'm hearing autographs are limited to 5 per guest? If that's right and we need more stuff signed can we just go back in the queue and have more stuff signed?

If a guest is on the VQ ticket system (which Gazza very likely will be) the limit is 5. You would need to get another VQ ticket once you've gone through, then join the line again once your number has been called.