Sherlocked Packages Photo Shoot Allocation

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Everyone with a Silver, Gold or Platinum package should have received an email last night with their photo shoot allocation. If you haven't received this email and ordered before Tuesday morning, please email tickets@sherlocked.com and we'll look at this for you. At this point it may not be until tomorrow.

For those that have either booked or upgraded since Tuesday morning please see below:

Silver:

Anyone that has ordered a Silver package since Tuesday morning will be in GROUP H

As part of your Silver Pass Package you receive 5 photo shoots, below is the allocation of photo shoots you will receive. This allocation has been determined by the organisers. Your allocation is final and can not be changed.

Your allocated photo shoots will be:

Rupert Graves SAT

Lars Mikkelsen SUN

Alistair Petrie SUN

Elizabeth Coyle SAT

Louise Breckon-Richards SUN

Once the photo shoot schedule is released - If for any reason you can’t make your assigned photo shoot day, please go to the organisers booth at the event before the shoot happens, where they will do their best to accommodate you.

Gold:

Anyone that has ordered a Gold package since Tuesday morning will be in GROUP D

As part of your Gold Pass Package you receive 1 photo shoot ticket for each guest, below is the allocation of the days your photo shoot tickets are for. This allocation has been determined by the organisers.

Benedict Cumberbatch SAT

Lara Pulver SUN

Mark Gatiss SUN

Andrew Scott SUN

Rupert Graves SUN

Lars Mikkelsen SUN

Jonathan Aris SAT

Alistair Petrie SAT

Elizabeth Coyle SAT

Louise Breckon-Richards SAT

Clive Mantle SAT

Louise Brealey SUN

Any future guests you be assigned to Sunday

Once the photo shoot schedule is released - If for any reason you can’t make your assigned photo shoot day, please go to the organisers booth at the event before the shoot happens, where they will do their best to accommodate you.

Platinum:

Anyone that has ordered a Platinum package since Tuesday morning will be in GROUP B

As part of your Platinum Pass Package you receive 1 photo shoot ticket for each guest, below is the allocation of the days your photo shoot tickets are for. This allocation has been determined by the organisers.

Benedict Cumberbatch SAT

Lara Pulver SUN

Mark Gatiss SUN

Andrew Scott SUN

Rupert Graves SUN

Lars Mikkelsen SUN

Jonathan Aris SAT

Alistair Petrie SAT

Elizabeth Coyle SAT

Louise Breckon-Richards SAT

Clive Mantle SAT

Louise Brealey SUN

Any future guests you be assigned to Sunday

• Like 1

Damn there all on 1 day bar 1 guest lol think I might have to ask for a change or hope I can do both days.. urm what about Moffat isn't he doing photoshoots? thought Platinum was a photoshoot with everyone but he isn't listed, unless he will be added later?

This was answered in one of the other threads, i'll see if I can find it but it apply's to all of the behind the camera people - they are still working the details out at the moment, if he does a photo shoot you will automatically have a ticket for it with a platinum package.

Found it:

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=87920&page=4 See QS's response, post number 72.

Edited by Raylenth

When will we know if there will be any plans to do any double/triple shoots?

As soon as they're possibly confirmed. ;) Plans to do so are not usually announced, this only leads to disappointment if things don't turn out. If anything is confirmed it will be posted.

I've just posted in a different thread here that I find the auto prices are usually similar to/the same as the photo shoot prices. So it's possible that they may well be different but if you go with that as a starting point it'll give you a rough idea. As it's a random selection you will be assigned it's hard to say what you will end up with, it could be all more expensive people, less expensive or a mix across the range.

If you want to try and work it out you could assume you will get 5 less expensive ones, so you will work out the maximum you may spend, then if you get some for the more expensive people you will have saved some money.

I hope that made sense. :angel:

I've got to start my list of who I want to sign what soon so I know where I am as well.

• Like 1