Green screens for photo shoots

so yeah i thought it would be cool for a topic about green screen suggestions for who ever you want a photo shoot with, id love for the likes of robert englund a background of the boiler room and for ken kirzinger in jason costume a background of camp crystal lake that would be sweet.

• Like 2

I think the Emperor's Throne with Two Royal Guards behind you and the Chair.. With a full costume Darth Vader on the Right and and a Cosplay Emperor standing on the left (who I have seen wandering around the shows) and maybe a Stormtrooper next to the Emperor or an Imperial officer.... WOW I would pay good money for that... Come SM how about it? :smile:

I think the Emperor's Throne with Two Royal Guards behind you and the Chair.. With a full costume Darth Vader on the Right and and a Cosplay Emperor standing on the left (who I have seen wandering around the shows) and maybe a Stormtrooper next to the Emperor or an Imperial officer.... WOW I would pay good money for that... Come SM how about it? :smile:

maybe boba fiet or jabba the hutt or ewolk village

I would like to see something Along the lines of a power loader but more realistic an alien egg half open with the hive as the back ground

I love this idea. I'd quite like one in the launch bay of the Solaco, with the drop ship, APC and loader in the photo :D

• Like 1

Or imagine being magically whisked away to Delaware ........ Hi we're in Delaware ???

Or we could make it Wizard of Oz style. Munchkin village.

I'll bring my deluxe Munchkin boxset if that's the case... they wouldn't find it racist right?

• Like 1

The Muppet theatre stage!! Not just for Muppet guests either, but just because everyone loves the Muppets!

or

Krypton as it crumbles in Superman 1978 - guests (who don't have to have been in Superman either) can pretend they are falling.

or

Sitting on a beam - as in the famous Lunch atop a Skyscraper. Again, guests need not have any type of construction experience.

• Like 5

A few ideas;

Planet of the Apes : standing under the ruined Liberty Statue

Terminator : On the Harley holding a shotgun

Matrix : standing in the dojo

Starship Troopers : at the training base or at the base on Klendathu

• Like 1