Cardiff Film & Comic Con 2015 Schedule Announced

I thought there was a prop shoot with the DeLorean.....is it not a professional setup like the Emperor's throne?

Also, on Sunday there's a Doctor Who talk with Camille Coduri, but she has a shoot during the talk?

Edited by SammyRomie

I'm maybe going to sound stupid here, but I really want to have a photoshoot with Jessie Cave as well as attend the Game of Thrones talk, so will the talk and photoshoots run according to times or would they finish early/late? I know that the talk finished 5 minutes before Jessie's photoshoot does, but I'm just worried I wont get there in time! Would they be close like same floor, different rooms, or would they be on the other side?

If not, I can always leave the talk 5/10 minutes early to meet her can't I? Just so I know I can definitely not miss the opportunity!

Another thing is - Can you just leave the talk and come back when you want or is there certain rules about this? Only wondering cause I might want to see Jeff Rawle (also during the GoT talk)

The guests will leave the photoshoot area early if no one is in line anymore. If the shoot is important to you I'd personally leave a bit earlier.

If you have to leave a talk let crew know. Also please get a seat to the back and to the side so you can slip in and out quickly.

The guests will leave the photoshoot area early if no one is in line anymore. If the shoot is important to you I'd personally leave a bit earlier.

If you have to leave a talk let crew know. Also please get a seat to the back and to the side so you can slip in and out quickly.

Okay thank you for the quick reply! :smile:

I have a photoshoot booked for Kristiana Loken on Sunday and have a new online ticket. Can you tell me which photoshoot either the morning or afternoon I am booked for as there is no information on the ticket itself such as a number. Or can I just turn up to either.

I have a photoshoot booked for Kristiana Loken on Sunday and have a new online ticket. Can you tell me which photoshoot either the morning or afternoon I am booked for as there is no information on the ticket itself such as a number. Or can I just turn up to either.

Do you have a batch number on your ticket? The order is old tickets, e-tickets without batch number, e-tickets with batch number. If you have one without batch number I'd try towards the end of the first session. But if the afternoon one suits you better you can go then. You can go anytime after your ticket has been called as long as you're there before the end of the session.