Talk and Photo Shoots Update...

showmasters

It's been a LONG time since I've done this much at an event. Normally I'm only there for 2/3 guests so usually get there early and get done in a couple of hours and go home. It's going to be interesting that's for sure. I'll have the schedule printed and highlighted as well as well as all my tickets bundled safely.

I'll be doing the same for this and LFCC this year. This is my biggest and busiest year ever for conventions. I have 5 showmasters events on my radar!! 😊

• Like 2

Probably a question for a mod but do we know if they'll be using the instant printing at this event like at LFCC etc or with so much going on at once will it not be possible?

If you mean are you going to get a pic of your photshot straight away than I think yes. This is what the gold package says "1 individual Photo Shoot with each attending guests (Taken in our studio by a professional photographer, one 6x9 print of each photo will be available immediately)"

Probably a question for a mod but do we know if they'll be using the instant printing at this event like at LFCC etc or with so much going on at once will it not be possible?

If you mean are you going to get a pic of your photshot straight away than I think yes. This is what the gold package says "1 individual Photo Shoot with each attending guests (Taken in our studio by a professional photographer, one 6x9 print of each photo will be available immediately)"

Yes, the same system as at LFACC will be in place.

I've got 7 photo shoots and 2 talks to get through on Saturday plus all the autograph queuing. Is that feasible or am I going to miss something?

How long is a piece of string?

It's a very busy show and the first time it's held. You'll be okay with the photos as it's very fast there. But depending on how many autographs you want you'll be a busy bee.

I have a ticket for the Lars Mikkelsen & Rupert Graves talk on Saturday at 2.45pm.

This ticket also includes entry to the Steven Moffat & Mark Gatiss talk.

How will this work in practice, as the latter talk is scheduled at 10:30am ?

• Showmasters Admin

I have a ticket for the Lars Mikkelsen & Rupert Graves talk on Saturday at 2.45pm.

This ticket also includes entry to the Steven Moffat & Mark Gatiss talk.

How will this work in practice, as the latter talk is scheduled at 10:30am ?

You'll show your Lars/Rupert e-ticket at the Steven/Mark talk, which will be scanned. You'll then be given a physical ticket to get into the actual Lars/Rupert talk.

• Like 1

Hi ....

Getting slightly anxious as I haven't received my email detailing my Photo Shoot Allocations, I have a Gold Ticket bought in February. Also sent an email to Sherlocked and hopefully will get a reply soon.

Will this information be included in my Welcomr Pack to be collected on Friday?

Hi ....

Getting slightly anxious as I haven't received my email detailing my Photo Shoot Allocations, I have a Gold Ticket bought in February. Also sent an email to Sherlocked and hopefully will get a reply soon.

Will this information be included in my Welcomr Pack to be collected on Friday?

E-Mailing in is the way to go. Your batch assignment should be mentioned in some form at registration too.

Hi Queen Sindel - If crew have bought talk tickets (before the schedule was released for fear of them selling out) and then the talk happens to clash with their half day of crewing - I'd there anything that can be done to allow them to still see the talk?

• Moderators

Hi Queen Sindel - If crew have bought talk tickets (before the schedule was released for fear of them selling out) and then the talk happens to clash with their half day of crewing - I'd there anything that can be done to allow them to still see the talk?

For something like this I'd advise emailing TooTall on the crew address, as he's the only one really who can sort something like that out.

• Like 1

Sorry, that's a question you'll have to send to the crew e-mail address. I'm not involved with crewing schedules etc.

• Like 1

Sorry, that's a question you'll have to send to the crew e-mail address. I'm not involved with crewing schedules etc.

I figured as much but thought I'd hedge my bets and try here first.

Thanka for the advice! 😊

I do not have my Photo Shoot Allocation email so have no idea what's happening and can't plan anything. Can somebody get back to me PLEASE, AS A MATTER OF URGENCY, for this info to be sent to me prior to the Convention. Have Gold Ticket. Getting very anxious that I'll miss everything!

Already posted earlier in this thread but still no email. Thanks.