Talk and Photo Shoots Update...

showmasters

I got two emails tonight the general info one and the one about my gold photos, what day which ones are on etc that one arrived at 12.08 so I expect they are sending them through the night

OK so emails are being sent regards Gold packages as quoted above. This is good and bad. Good to know that the emails are being sent bad in respects that I still have not got any email at all.

I have a gold package and registered (twice!) for email updates and, apart from confirmation that my gold ticket was booked, I have not received one email with any updates what so ever.

Would appreciate some definite clarity on what is AND what isn't included on the gold package before photo shoots and autos go on sale as there seems to be differences of opinion on what is/isn't included.

Thanks Lana

Please check your junk folder as suggested.

The Gold Package includes what's listed on the website. All talks are covered. You can't prebuy autographs, those are on sale at the event only.

Hope that helps.

I have checked my spam folder and there is nothing there either. Surely I don't need to register for a third time? Regards 'prebuy autographs'.......I'm confused......isn't this what is going on sale along with photoshoots this evening at 7pm, so in 30 minutes?

OK the link for talks and shoots is exactly the same as standard tickets and no, I have not clicked on the wrong link.

I am using google chrome.

I have scrolled down to the very bottom of the page.

I have gone out of the page and back in and also tried refreshing it to no avail.

Glitches, gremlins or human error?

Well that was a bit hair raising,

Three times I put the Cumberbatch talk tickets in my basket and three times it just reloaded the page and told me that they were unavailable.

So they must have literally sold out in the time it took me to scroll down the page and find them. :no:

It also told me I had to pay the £2.50 e-ticket verfication again, even though I already paid it once already when I bought the entry ticket. I only had six minutes left to complete the transaction so I just added it again anyway. :grump:

OK the link for talks and shoots is exactly the same as standard tickets and no, I have not clicked on the wrong link.

I have gone out of the page and back in and also tried refreshing it to no avail.

The direct link worked for me. Seemed to work better in Chrome than Firefox :

http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/sherlocked-the-official-sherlock-convention-tickets-15647166095

The direct link worked for me. Seemed to work better in Chrome than Firefox :

http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/sherlocked-the-official-sherlock-convention-tickets-15647166095

I had to log off and back on before it worked. Thanks everyone :)

Three times I put the Cumberbatch talk tickets in my basket and three times it just reloaded the page and told me that they were unavailable.

So they must have literally sold out in the time it took me to scroll down the page and find them. :no:

It also told me I had to pay the £2.50 e-ticket verfication again, even though I already paid it once already when I bought the entry ticket. I only had six minutes left to complete the transaction so I just added it again anyway. :grump:

It reloaded five times in my case :D But I've managed to buy what I wanted :smile:​ And you have to pay the fee, it's per order.

The fee is per order. This is a separate order again, so yes you will have to pay another fee. You did everything correct.

The fee is per order. This is a separate order again, so yes you will have to pay another fee. You did everything correct.

Phew!! I've just asked this on Facebook as I wasn't sure if I'd just wasted £2.50 as I added it anyway to be on the safe side!!!

• Moderators

Sorry if this has been asked: gold packages, do they access to all talks or is only certain talks?

It has been confirmed on here that gold have access to all paid talks.

Phew!! I've just asked this on Facebook as I wasn't sure if I'd just wasted £2.50 as I added it anyway to be on the safe side!!!

Hi, just so I'm clear on this (sorry!) the £2.50 validation fee is per order regardless of the number of purchases in each order? Eg 1 payment of £2.50 for several photoshoots in one order, as opposed to £2.50 per individual photoshoot in the same order?

• Moderators

Yes, it's £2.50 per order. So if you buy 1 photoshoot in an order, that's £2.50. If you buy 10 photoshoots and 3 talks in an order, that's also just one payment of £2.50.