Talk and Photo Shoots Update...

showmasters

I registered for updates and purchased a ticket and nothing in my hotmail account, inbox or junk folder. Is anybody able to post on here the info or is that not allowed? Just I would like to see and plan in advance but feel like I'm missing out.

• Like 1

More photo shoots and talk tickets will be released closer to the event.

Photo Shoot Prices

Benedict Cumberbatch (Saturday Only)

£45

Andrew Scott £35

Mark Gatiss £20

Lara Pulver (Sunday Only)

£TBC

Rupert Graves £20

Louise Brealey £15

Lars Mikkelsen £20

Jonathan Aris £15

Clive Mantle £10

Alistair Petrie £10

Elizabeth Coyle £10

Louise Breckon-Richards £10

Talk Ticket Prices - 221b Main Stage

SATURDAY

Benedict Cumberbatch

£35

Andrew Scott £20

Lars Mikkelsen & Rupert Graves * £25

Louise Brealey, Jonathan Aris, Alistair Petrie & Louise Breckon-Richards £20

SUNDAY

Andrew Scott & Mark Gatiss £35

Rupert Graves & Jonathan Aris £25

Ladies of Sherlock * £30

* FREE Steven Moffat & Mark Gatiss Creators Talk with this ticket

• Like 2

They won't be copies, they will be the real thing. Just like the Moffat and Gattis print the platinum holders get. ME/SM will give the pictures to Ben/Mark/Steven prior to the event to sign in their own time and they will be added into the packs.

They won't just sign 1 picture that will then be reproduced if that is what you meant.

Edited by Raylenth

Yes, they will. Raylenth types faster than me.

Gold, Platinum, VIP have priority and don't require VQ tickets for autographs. But they do have some sort of designated time slot. Sorry, I know that's not the best way to describe it. They can't join the line at any time.

Thanks again both of you, one last one just to clarify, with the time slots for autos and gold having all photos/talks if we miss our auto time session because of a talk or photo can we still join the line later with our gold pass

The lead guests autograph in the pack are the real deal, they're just individually signed before the show.

Yes, they will. Raylenth types faster than me.

Gold, Platinum, VIP have priority and don't require VQ tickets for autographs. But they do have some sort of designated time slot. Sorry, I know that's not the best way to describe it. They can't join the line at any time.

Thanks again both of you, one last one just to clarify, with the time slots for autos and gold having all photos/talks if we miss our auto time session because of a talk or photo can we still join the line later with our gold pass

Do you think we're that cruel and would let you miss out on something you paid for? ;)

• Like 1

So, it looks like Ben is only there on Saturday - or will there be Sunday tickets available at a later date?

Also... it says if you buy the "Ladies of Sherlock" talk or "Lars and Rupert" talk, then you get the Mark Gatiss and Steven Moffatt talk for free.... will tickets for that be available seperately at a later date?

So, it looks like Ben is only there on Saturday - or will there be Sunday tickets available at a later date?

Also... it says if you buy the "Ladies of Sherlock" talk or "Lars and Rupert" talk, then you get the Mark Gatiss and Steven Moffatt talk for free.... will tickets for that be available seperately at a later date?

Just got the email. Is Moffat not doing photo shoots? Would love one with him.

I missed that, he's also not officially doing autos yet either as far as I can see as he's still listed as TBC on the auto section of the website.

Sorry, the penalties at football yesterday killed my internet connection. Or maybe it was my nerves. :lol: And that's with my team actually playing today only.

Steven Moffat is still TBC with autographs and photos, infos will be posted as soon as possible.

Unless you have a package which includes all talks (Gold, Platinum, VIP) the only way to get access to the Moffat/Gatiss talk is to buy one of the two other talk tickets.

Is there any chance to know if this talk will be on Saturday or Sunday? Cause I won't be there on Sunday, otherwise I'll wait to buy it. Thanks in advance :)

Is there any chance to know if this talk will be on Saturday or Sunday? Cause I won't be there on Sunday, otherwise I'll wait to buy it. Thanks in advance :)

The way I am reading it they'll do a talk both days as this ticket is included with a Saturday and a Sunday talk. But I'll try to confirm.

Will there be group/joint photo opps?

I ask as before I purchase a BC photo this evening, I would not want to then have to pay again at a later date should a photo op with both BC and AS becomes available.

I appreciate that this is a business but as the CEO of the bank of dad...I have my limits :-)

Will there be group/joint photo opps?

I ask as before I purchase a BC photo this evening, I would not want to then have to pay again at a later date should a photo op with both BC and AS becomes available.

I appreciate that this is a business but as the CEO of the bank of dad...I have my limits :-)

At the moment this is all that's confirmed. I can't promise you no group shots will be added, but I can't definitely confirm that it's happening either. Group shots (if they happen) are pretty much always added on short notice I'm afraid.

Good Morning

I have recently upgraded my pass to Gold and it says that I am entitled to a photo shoot with each attending guest. As we now have so many guests, will I be sent a schedule of which shoots I need to attend on both days or do i just turn up at the shoots on the day?

It also says that my pass entitles me to 1 ticket to the event parties, is that all parties that feature on the website or do I just get to go to either one or the other?

Apologies for the seemingly dumb questions, I have never had a gold pass before!

Good Morning

I have recently upgraded my pass to Gold and it says that I am entitled to a photo shoot with each attending guest. As we now have so many guests, will I be sent a schedule of which shoots I need to attend on both days or do i just turn up at the shoots on the day?

It also says that my pass entitles me to 1 ticket to the event parties, is that all parties that feature on the website or do I just get to go to either one or the other?

Apologies for the seemingly dumb questions, I have never had a gold pass before!

Yes, you will get a message which day your shoots are. I can't promise when you will get it, but the office is working on it.

Your ticket includes access to all parties, you are very welcome to switch from room to room.

Why are the Rupert graves photoshoots up now?

Because someone was testing and it accidentally went live. ;) Fixed meanwhile.

I have a gold package and I've had my allocation for days for photoshoots, but I've not been allocated any for Stephen Moffatt, Sue Vertue, Danny Hargreaves and Arwel Jones, is that a mistake, or are they not doing photoshoots ? I was really hoping to have a photoshoot with all guests attending.

Edited by GoldenGreen

I have a gold package and I've had my allocation for days for photoshoots, but I've not been allocated any for Stephen Moffatt, Sue Vertue, Danny Hargreaves and Arwel Jones, is that a mistake, or are they not doing photoshoots ? I was really hoping to have a photoshoot with all guests attending.

I know Steven was still being confirmed. As the other three are "behind the scenes" guests too it's likely to be the same situation for them.

I know Steven was still being confirmed. As the other three are "behind the scenes" guests too it's likely to be the same situation for them.

O.K. Thanks, Have flagged as a separate thread as well, but please feel free to delete that one.