Talk and Photo Shoots Update...

showmasters

Yes, they will. Raylenth types faster than me.

Gold, Platinum, VIP have priority and don't require VQ tickets for autographs. But they do have some sort of designated time slot. Sorry, I know that's not the best way to describe it. They can't join the line at any time.

In hindsight I thought that would be what happens as its the most sensible way of controlling everything and making sure guests and ticket holders all get to where they need to be when they need to be there. Timed sessions will be the best option as it takes a lot of stress out of it for everyone, attendees and crew alike.

• Like 1

So, it looks like Ben is only there on Saturday - or will there be Sunday tickets available at a later date?

Also... it says if you buy the "Ladies of Sherlock" talk or "Lars and Rupert" talk, then you get the Mark Gatiss and Steven Moffatt talk for free.... will tickets for that be available seperately at a later date?

So, it looks like Ben is only there on Saturday - or will there be Sunday tickets available at a later date?

Also... it says if you buy the "Ladies of Sherlock" talk or "Lars and Rupert" talk, then you get the Mark Gatiss and Steven Moffatt talk for free.... will tickets for that be available seperately at a later date?

The presumption was always that he was only going to be there on Saturday hence why the autos were so limited for him.

Just got the email. Is Moffat not doing photo shoots? Would love one with him.

I missed that, he's also not officially doing autos yet either as far as I can see as he's still listed as TBC on the auto section of the website.

Edited by Raylenth

Showmasters - will you be giving us notice of the schedule before the tickets actually go on sale? For those of us crewing a half day and don't want to book tickets for talks that clash with crewing hours?

the first e-mail had mentioned that this would be the first batch of tickets. So right now my best guess is that anything missing is in later batches. There should be an official confirmation coming.

this was a general e-mail sent to all ticket holders and the mailing list

Are the emails sent out to all ticket holders or just Gold plus tickets holders?

I received an email and have silver... It's worded in a way that sounds like its going out to everyone who registered for updates as it mentions making sure you have entry tickets before you purchase photo shoots and talks

Are the emails sent out to all ticket holders or just Gold plus tickets holders?

I received an email and have silver... It's worded in a way that sounds like its going out to everyone who registered for updates as it mentions making sure you have entry tickets before you purchase photo shoots and talks

That would explain why I haven't received the email yet

It is possible that you will still get it. I'm registered with two e-mails (we used mine as a guinea pig because some attendees didn't get e-mails). One address got the message, the other one didn't.

It is possible that you will still get it. I'm registered with two e-mails (we used mine as a guinea pig because some attendees didn't get e-mails). One address got the message, the other one didn't.

Ok, thanks :smile: I'm just too impatient and excited! :D

Does anyone official on here know if there will be double photo ops available? I know time is a factor but I would pay good money to squidge in between Benedict & Rupert and also Benedict & Andrew!!!

I've asked on both Facebook and Twitter but no one seems to want to answer 😳

I have a gold package and registered (twice!) for email updates and, apart from confirmation that my gold ticket was booked, I have not received one email with any updates what so ever.

Would appreciate some definite clarity on what is AND what isn't included on the gold package before photo shoots and autos go on sale as there seems to be differences of opinion on what is/isn't included.

Thanks Lana

I have a gold package and registered (twice!) for email updates and, apart from confirmation that my gold ticket was booked, I have not received one email with any updates what so ever.

Would appreciate some definite clarity on what is AND what isn't included on the gold package before photo shoots and autos go on sale as there seems to be differences of opinion on what is/isn't included.

Thanks Lana

Gold ticket holders get all the talks and one photoshoot with all the guests who are doing them. We also get 5 pre assigned autographs but won't find out who these are with until we pick up our reg packs on the Friday (or Saturday if you can't make the preview) So basically you don't need to buy any of the photoshoots and talks that are going on sale tomorrow though you can buy extra photoshoots if you want them (ie, you can get an extra Benedict photoshoot so you'll have 2, one with your gold ticket and the one you purchase. Hope this makes sense. The email updates don't tell you what is included in your package, just that they have announced guests etc. I just found out all this info by reading through all the threads on the forum.

Edited by evilfairie
  • Like 1

Thanks Lana

Please check your junk folder as suggested.

The Gold Package includes what's listed on the website. All talks are covered. You can't prebuy autographs, those are on sale at the event only.

Hope that helps.

do check junk folders as my emails were all going into the junk instead of my inbox.

Also if you registered with a gmail account check all the folders - I wasn't getting any of the emails originally either and was religiously checking the junk/spam and trash folders to no avail until I eventually went into the secondary folders to clean them up and found one of the Sherlocked emails in the promotions folder.