Erik Jensen Walking Dead Q&A!

Che-Snake

Hi Erik,

Thanks for doing this, I think it's great that is as fans can ask questions to you like this (Thanks to Che-Snake for arranging it!)

I wanted to ask if we'll be getting to see Dr. Edwards back on our screens in Walking Dead at any point?

Also (to repeat Josh) would you consider coming to visit us in the UK if Showmasters arranged things?

Thanks!

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

Apologies everyone! As Queen says, it's just a case of trying to pin erik down I'm afraid! This is still happening and I will try and give everyone a heads up before it happens :)

Thanks for your patients!

Ta,

Che-Snake :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, just a quick update!

Its becoming increasingly hard to arrange a time to get Erik onto the forum, so we've decided we are going to arrange a live chat in the very near future. We're arranging a time and date and will keep you posted, however its unsure as of yet wether it'll be something everyone can view or wether it will be a pre-recorded thing. In the event that it is pre-recorded, please send your questions to me at (Mods I'm not sure if this is allowed, but I'm willing to give my email out!) LouisJWebber@gmail.com with the header Question for Erik.

All the best and see you soon!

Ta,

Che-Snake :)