Latest Guest Announcement - RONEE BLAKLEY

Oh very nice, I didn't expect this announcement at all :)

come on, Heather Langenkamp is a must now!!! Also one can't be without BOTH parents - so get John Saxon too ;)

Why they haven't included Amanda Wyss to this specific show now is beyond me.

I'm guessing they would have tried, but perhaps she wasn't available for the Summer LFCC dates.

come on, Heather Langenkamp is a must now!!! Also one can't be without BOTH parents - so get John Saxon too ;)

It is strange about Amanda but hopefully things are going on bts. Jsu garcia and Wes, John saxon and Heather would make this the mother of all elm street reunions. Fingers crossed but if not i am more than happy, can't wait for this show.

• Like 1

I'm guessing they would have tried, but perhaps she wasn't available for the Summer LFCC dates.

We asked her on Facebook and she said she hasn't been asked to do London but would love to come!

• Like 1

We asked her on Facebook and she said she hasn't been asked to do London but would love to come!

Hmmm interesting. Really bad on Showmasters part for separating the reunion like this. :thumbdown:

Over the moon with this announcement. Been requesting for Ronee and Amanda Wyssn for years (sad I know). Finally I can retire from my constant requesting :smile:

Only need Jsu Garcia now. Not sure if Wes Craven would ever actually happen.

Best Showmasters event in at least 5 years for me!! Well done!

That's a surprise, especially as they have been in contact with her in relation to the other dates/events next year.