Latest Guest Announcements - ANDREW SCOTT, JONATHAN ARIS

showmasters

:crying::crying::crying: I REALLY want to meet my favourite actor, and my favourite villain throughout fiction but I cant!! :crying::crying::crying:

This is such a shame, god I hope he (and other Sherlock stars) are able to attend other Con's throughout the year. I might get lucky one day and meet him!!!

Hope everyone who meets him and attends this show enjoy it!!

• Like 1

According to the Sherlocked website, Andrew isn't a lead guest, so could he potentially be one of the 5 that silver pass holders get? I ask because it's just been put on Facebook and twitter that photoshoot tickets go on sale on Wednesday (18th) and you did say we'd know our 5 before the tickets went on sale.

According to the Sherlocked website, Andrew isn't a lead guest, so could he potentially be one of the 5 that silver pass holders get? I ask because it's just been put on Facebook and twitter that photoshoot tickets go on sale on Wednesday (18th) and you did say we'd know our 5 before the tickets went on sale.

Someone has asked this on the fb page and they replied that silver package holders will find out before hand yes .